11|replaced.?

Matt snook you out of the party and you guys walked to an ice cream place. You saw your mom and Daniel. "I can't Believe your pregnant!!". Your mom smiled "A new beginning! Feels great". You face dropped and you started tearing up. Is your mom replacing you that fast? You and your mom made eye contact and u could see her face in horror. "Matt I gotta go". "Baby wait". "MATTHEW JUST LET ME GO BACK!". Matt stood there looking like he was about to cry. You ran back to the party and yanked Lila out. U guys drove home while u explained what happen'd. You went into your room and cried in Lila's arms for hours,you always been your moms little girl,how could she replace u like this? You got up and started pacing. "How could she do this!??". "Y/n calm down it's Alr". You started freaking out and fell to the floor crying. "I hate myself,I'm useless". You never let your anger out in front of Lila because she was scared,but tonight was different.she came up to you and u cried more.
   In the morning she  had to leave, you told your dad everything and he let you chill in your room. You didn't text anyone and ignored everyone. Even Matt, you couldn't sleep for days and days. You where up all night waiting for something you couldn't reach,love. Love was a big word to you,did u and at really love each other? Did your dad love you? Did your mom? Did anyone love you??. You started freaking out.You drove to the Triplets house and knocked on there door. Matt answered "hey y/n.. how are you feeling?".  You just hugged him "I can't sleep Matty im sorry I got mad but my moms replacing me with a new baby and I can't take it all right now". He picked you up and lay'd down on the couch with you in his arms.your face was nuzzled into his neck.you felt calm,even tired. You actually slept. He was rubbing your back gently with his finger tips. "I love you y/n". He kissed your head and went to sleep. Matt woke u up in the morning to nick shaking you "hey bestie bae,you wanna watch some movies?". Matt tightens his grip "noo I'm warm". U loved his sleepy voice. "We'll watch the Smurf's...!" He quickly shot up "GARGAMELLLL". You started laughing as he jumped around running.chris sat next to you too resting his head on your shoulder almost crying. Every time he was upset he would lay his head on your shoulder,even before Matt and you where dating "what's wrong buddy?". Matt and nick sit down to wanting to hear the tea "my gf cheated on me". Matt jumped up"I didn't know u had a gf!". You did a gentle smile,"buddy do you know her adress? Matt can drive us there to talk". On the inside you knew what u wanted to do,beat her ass.but you didn't show it.
   Soon later you arrived at the girls house. You knocked on the door with chris by your side. "Listen I already apologized to chr-". You punched her in the face "apologizing won't fix it!!". You guys started fighting and arguing.You guys started attacking each other hard she was bleeding,you where too. Matt pulled you off and carried you to car. "Calm down y/n!!". Nick held u down why you tried squirming "UGH NICKOLAS LET ME GOOO". 
   U tried going after again but they wouldn't let u. Why?