2|the party

Here was your dress

Here was your makeup

You actually loved the dress you where wearing, you thought it complimented your body figure, you heard a honk outside and went out into the car    "OMG GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING!"

"OMG GIRL YOU LOOK AMAZING!". You smiled and complimented her back, she was wearing a white skin tight dress that showed some stomach in the front. You guys shortly made it,when you guys walk in she dragged you to the drink bar instantly asking for a set of shots. Lita was wild, you where looking around and met eyes with that brown haired boy again,Matt. "Didn't know you where gonna show up". You said with a smile "well me and Elmer are best friends and it's his birthday party, he's dating your best friend". "Ik there dating just didn't know you knew him". U guys giggled and he spoke up again "you look really nice tho!". You felt yourself turning red "o-oh Thank you,you look Hans- I mean nice too" he smiled knowing he made you nervous,he liked it. "Thank you" he said with a wink and you turned into a tomato until Lila came back "oh hey Matt! You met my best friend I see". He shook his head yes and we all smiled "oh here's your shot y/n,and Matt now". Chris walked in with nick "and you too" she said laughing and gave you guys all shots you took it at the same time and died laughing with the faces You guys made. They took some more shots but you and Matt decided to stay sober so you can both drive our own people home. A slow dancing song started playing and everyone started dancing with a friend or a significant other. "Wanna dance?". Matt asked you, you turned really nervous and chocked out a yes.
His hands where now on your waist and your arms around his neck. Your mind had a thousand thoughts. "You just met him a day ago and now your slow dancing with him?" , "do you like him?" , "you do like him" , "no you don't". You lay'd your head on his chest and all your thoughts went quite, it felt like you where in your own world with no problems,calming. At the end you went to the bathroom. "Shit" you said to yourself "I can't like him.. but every time I look at him my heart stops and twist". "Shit.. what are you doing to me Matt sturniolo??". You turn to walk back and see nick. "You like Matt!!" He says in a buzzed voice,he wasn't fully drunk. "Please don't tell him! And idk if I do.. maybe I'm just tired". "I won't tell him" you smiled and walked him to a seat at the drink bar. Some guy came up to you. "Heyyyy" you can tell this guy was drunk "uhhhh hi?". You say back while putting a damp wash cloth on top of nicks head to try and calm down his headache he was getting since he was a light weight "do u wanna dance?". You felt a bit spiteful but also a little stress "if you give me a minuet I can think about it,how about that?". "Okayyy" and he sat down "okay nick, what did we learn not to do when your a light weight,". "Don't take more then five shots" "good." You said with a smile. He wasn't drunk but was a little out of it with a really bad headache. Matt came up and started talking "taking care of the baby?". While giggling, you kicked him a bit "hey! Don't hurt his feelings". As nick pretended to cry while You hugged him. You guys all died laughing "can we dance nowww?" The guy said "uhh I mean idk if I want to cuz I need to watch nick". Before the guy can speak Matt interrupted him "she doesn't want to,easy as that." The guy walked away while You mouthed "Thank you" and he replied with a wink. You turned bright pink. Like really nervous. He noticed and laughed again. At the end of the party you and chris actually hung out and told u how he actually kinda liked Maddie while You gave him advise,he was pretty cool and funny.you guys said your byes and drove your separate ways,you drove in Lila's car and shortly made it back to your house. She was such a big baby drunk, you had to change her into some of your pjs and put her on the bed. U gave her a melatonin gummy and u guys went to bed.
Your 9:45 am alarm went of waking u and Lila up "can u turn that off..?" She said with a groan. You turned it off and hopped into the shower,Lila left before you got out. You put on sweats and a hoodie since you where gonna relax all day,or where u not???