4|sleepover

You ran too the door excited to see Lila. "HEY BAD BITCHHH". "HEYYY". You guys went into your room playing music and dancing. You posted a photo on insta gram,

 You posted a photo on insta gram,

Y/n.lucks:me and Lila>>>💗
Liked by|matt.sturniolo,fan#56,and 31,000 others.
-comments-
Lila.palmateer:love ya!
|liked by creator|
Nick.sturniolo:BOTH OF YALL NEED TO MAREY ME!
|replied:SURE ABAHH|
User#43:are you and Matt a thing??
|replied:not yet😉|
You guys where playing music and just singing along until You got a call from Matt.
Matty B:hey we got invited to a party do u think you and Lila can come?

Bumper girl:I mean only if Lila's down
Lila:yea I'll come along.
Bumper:girl Alr send me the location and we will meet you there.
He sent you the location and u guys started getting ready.
Lila wore a pink skin tight dress and you wore

Just because you didn't feel like getting ready at all

Just because you didn't feel like getting ready at all. You guys drove in Lila's car to the party. When you made it you shortly realized it was a music party and all sorts of people wore different things.
While you where walking in you saw Matt and quickly walked up to him. "Didn't dress up?". He smiled "no I'm tired lol". You guys laughed and where talking until you realized your ex was there. You guys made eye contact and looked away instantly. He walked up "hey y/n can we talk real quick?". You told yourself how maybe he grew up. "Uh sure,". Matt kinda looked jelly but you still walked off "it's been awhile,how's it been?". You smiled "uhm,good how was it with you?". "It's great I met someone!". "That's amazing". You thought you where making a friend until he became a little cocky,"I can see you didn't really change". You frowned a bit "I mean I focused on myself and I'm more happy so.". "You say you worked on yourself?". "Mhm" you said with a cocky smile. "Then why is your body still so off?". Your face dropped "one thing didn't change about you either max,your still a self centered bitch". You slapped him and ran outside. You where crying and loosing your temper. Matt saw you run out and ran after you. He was about to come and hug you since you where crying but you didn't see him and punched the concrete wall while yelling and cried more "whoa whoa what happened y/n!?". "My fucking cocky ex!! Ugh I fucking hate him!!". You where about to punch the wall again but Matt stopped you "don't punch the wall again! Your knuckles are already bleeding". He pulled you into a hug and allowed you to cry "I'm sorry Matt". "Don't be sorry,". He kissed your forehead and u felt calm. He took you to his van and pulled out the aid kit. He put cream on your knuckles and wrapped it. "There ya go!". You smiled and built up courage to kiss his lips you backed up and he had a shock expression on his face,it soon turned into a smile and he kissed you back,it lasted a while until nick and chris came to the van with Lila,who was surprisingly not drunk. "Oop-are we interrupting something?". You guys all laughed and went your separate ways. When you and Lila came home you guys where so tired and fell asleep.

Hey doves! Quick a/u, some more parts will be out when I get home from school tomorrow! Love ya guys💗