Special chapter.

This chapter is for JimmyTommy, MileApo, MewGulf and MaxTul couple.

Tommy is cooking their lunch when a huge arms wrapped around his waist. He already know who is it.

“You smell so good.” Jimmy whisper to Tommy's ears.

“We used the same soap and shampoo.” Tommy chuckles.

They really used the same shampoo and soap they even take a bath together.

“But your smell is just different. It's kind of addicting.” Jimmy drops a kiss in his shoulder that makes Tommy shivers a little.

Everytime his boyfriend touch him it's always have a different kind of effect for him.

“I miss your touch, Tommy.” Jimmy whisper seductively and bit his ears.

“Hmm~”

“What a nice moan is that.”

Tommy turned around and smile. “Can we just touch each other after I finish this?”

Jimmy looks at Tommy's back. It's almost cooked so he nods.

Jimmy kiss his lips before he walks to the living room.

Tommy always remember how Jimmy chased him, how Jimmy court him.

Jimmy used to follow him everytime. Even in his shooting, fan meet? Of course he was also there without anyone noticed him.

He continue to cook and when he's done.

He walks to the living room and smile teasingly to his boyfriend. He sit on his boyfriend's lap, facing him. He put his arms in Jimmy's back neck and kiss him like how they always does.

And that afternoon they make love again before they eat their real lunch.

X•X•X

“What the heck?!” Mile asked Apo when Apo kicked him from the bed.

“I don't want to see you! Sleep in the guest room.” Apo yells and pointing the door, telling him to leave his room.

Apo is mad and jealous because he saw someone so clingy with Mile.

It's made his whole day bad.

“Apo... What happened? Why are you mad at me huh?”

Apo glares at him. “Mad? Me?! You are asking me why? Why don't you ask yourself first, huh.”

Mile looks confused. “What do you mean?”

Apo starting to cry. 𝘚𝘰, 𝘔𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳, 𝘩𝘶𝘩. 𝘏𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.

Mile panicked. “Apo why are you crying... please stop.” he hugged him tightly even if Apo tries to pushed him.

“Shh! I love you, Apo. Please crying and talk to me.”

“Liar! You don't love me.”

“I love you. Why did you think I don't love you?”

“I saw you! I saw you with a boy earlier and he is really clingy to you. You even patted his head!”

Mile blinks. 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭? He tried to remember who is the boy his boyfriend talking about. He looks at his boyfriend. “It's my cousin. He just go to the photoshoot because his girlfriend is the photographer there. I was happy when I saw him so I patted his head.”

Apo stopped trying to pushed Mile so Mile chuckles. “You're jealous, huh.”

“Shut up!” Apo is sulking. “It's Valentine's day but you choose to work than being with me.”

Mile smile and pull a small box in his pocket. He give it to Apo who is confusedly looking at him.

“What is this?” Apo asked after he wiped all the tears in his eyes.

“Open it.”

Apo opened the box and it's makes him frozen in his spot. A ring.

“Let's love each other forever.” Mile said and put the ring in Apo's finger.

Apo looks at his finger and to Mile's finger. He also wear the same ring as him.

“Let's love each other.” Apo nods.

X•X•X

Mew is smiling while looking at his handsome boyfriend who is talking to someone on the phone.

“Yes, okay. I'll go with Mew. Yeah yeah... bye.” Gulf close the phone call and walks towards Mew.

“Zee called me he said we are invited in his birthday party in their new restaurant. It's exclusive for friends only and family.”

“Sure. I would love to go with you.” Mew said and pulls Gulf to sit in his lap.

He hug Gulf and Gulf hold the hand wrapped in his waist.

“I'm sorry if I'm a little bit busy, babe.” Gulf apologize. He is busy this days because of work.

“It's okay, babe. I know you are working very hard because you want to save money for our future.”

“Who told you that I'm saving money for our future? It's for my future!”

“For you only?” Mew asked sadly.

Gulf pouts. He knows Mew is teasing him. 𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦! 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶. “Fine. It's for our future.”

Mew laughs. “I love you.”

“Me too.”

X•X•X

Max is slowly thrusting his lenght in Tul's ass. They are in Tul's house right now, they are supposed to have a dinner date but when Max walked inside Tul's house he find Tul half naked and it's make him horny so they fuck.

“Ohh Max... please... ahhhh.”

Max phone starting to ring so he looks at the caller ID. It's Zee so he quickly picked up.

“What do you need?” he asked and thrusting slowly in and out.

Tul made a small sound. He loves when Max fucked him.

“I want to say that me and Perth wants to buy a house together so we will live in.” Zee said.

“Ahh okay.”he doesn't have any problem with that. Perth is nice to his brother so it's fine with him.

“AHHH f-faster...ohhh pleasssseeee f-fuck... Fuck me there!” Tul suddenly scream when Max starting to thrust inside him roughly.

Max bite Tul's shoulder and continue. “I love everytime you scream because of me, Tul.”

“Ahhh yeassssss...”

Zee eyes widened in shocked and looks at his phone. 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯?!

He immediately close the call and texted his brother.

𝗭𝗲𝗲: You should not answer your phone when you are in the middle of fucking each other! I hate you, P'Max. I heard you and Tul's moans again.

Max saw Zee's text so he laughs.

“Why are you laughing? Ahh were in the middle of... ahhhh fucking ohhh shit each other.”

“Nothing, Tul. Shit it's warm inside you ahhh.”