Music

Ashley pov
Me, Haliey, and Kian walk to the music room after school. Once we reach there, the teacher asked "why are you here?" To kian "I just came to drop them off" he replied. "No you can sing. You sound like Shawn Mendes when you sing in the shower" Haliey said. I laughed and said "really? Then sing" he turned red and started to sing. It's true that he can "well since all of you can sing sit down" we all quietly sit down as well as the teacher. "You guys are amazing!" The teacher yelled "you guys need to start a band or post a YouTube video like now!" She suggested "I don't know" kian said. I nodded as well as Haliey. "This can be a project for you guys? You might get an A" the teacher said. " you got a deal!" Kian yelled. "Wait what?!" I yelled at the same time as Haliey. "What I know you guys have been failing your grades since 5th grade" "ugh he is right" Haliey confessed "please Ashie" Kian pleaded "fine!" I said "yay" the teacher said. "Here is cameras for you to make a video" she said while throwing it at kian. He caught it. "Now good bye" the teacher said. We walked awkardly out the door. I called my mom saying that I'll be over at halieys house. While Kian called his mom to pick us up.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
At the Matthews house:
Kians pov
We went to my room to film the video. "So what song should we do?" I asked
"How about give me love by Ed sheeran " Haliey suggested. "Sure" Ashley and me said. I put the camera up in place and hit the record button
H- Haliey
A- Ashley
K- Kian

K- give me love like her
Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Paint spalted teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go

A- and that I'll find my corner
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol
No, I just wanna hold ya

Everyone- give a little time to me
Or burn this out
We'll play hide and seek
To turn this around
All I want is the taste that your lips allow
My, my, my, my, oh give me love (plays four times)

H- give me love like never before
Cause lately I've been craving more, and it's been a while
Everyone- but I still feel the same
A- maybe I should of let you, go

A and K- you know I'll fight my corner
And that tonight I'll call ya
After my blood is drowning in alcohol
No, i just wanna hold ya

Everyone- give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around
All I want is the taste that you lips allow,
my, my, my, my give me love (repeats four times)
A-H- give me love like him, cause lately I've been waking up alone

I press the record button again and we posted the video on YouTube. "That sounded good" Ashley said. Me and Haliey nodded. "Well I gotta go. Bye" Ashley said as she packed her stuff up. "Wait" I said as I stopped her. "Yeah?" She asked. I could see my sister doing that evil smirking. "Umm you sounded really good today no not like your not every day it's just-" I said awkardly "I get and thanks. you too matthews" she said while smiling. That made me smile too. She left out of the door and Haliey said "really kian? Really?" "What I choke up ok?" I replied. She walked out of the door and went to her room.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kians pov
I hear my phone ringing next me. It's 3 am. Who is still awaking? I pick it up and said
"Hello?"
"Ahhhh!"
"Sh your gonna wake up my mom and dad Ashley"
"Go. On. youtube. now. and look how many views we've gotten!"
"Ok ok ok calm down!"
"I can't!"
I grabbed my laptop and went to see our video 2,oo0,000 views!
"Wait 2,000,000 views?!"
"Yes!"
"I gotta tell Haliey" she laughed
"I love your laugh" i let the words out
"I love the way you look, wait what?! Just go tell her" she yelled
She's so cute. I get up and ran to Halieys room and busted through the door to see her watching netflix "what?!?" She whisper/yelled "we got 2,000,000 views on our freaking video!" I said "Oh. My. God." She said with disbelief. "Do you think we should do more of this?!?" I asked "YESS brother"
Ashleys pov
Next day:
Me, kian, and Haliey walk down the hallway. Then everyone stares at us. "Why is everyone staring at us?" Haliey whispered "I don't know" I whispered back. Then everyone started to clap there hands. "They must of saw the video." Kian said. They continue to clap as we all go to class.

Haliey pov
I sat down in music waiting for the teacher. She finally comes in. "Okay class, I met with some students who clearly know music so im going to show you them" I looked at kian and Ashley they did too. Then the teacher played out video. "This is kian, Ashley, and Haliey singing" then people started to clap loudly. There was whistling too. Then after 1 hr the bell finally wrong we almost got up but the teacher said "kian, ashley, and Haliey stay back for a minute and the rest of the class go" I sit back down as everyone else did. "So the homecoming dance is next week so I told the principle about you so he said you can sing for the opening" she said "but you have to right your own song" she included. "Ok" we all said at the same time "ok but what is the bands name" she asked "we never really thought about it" kian said "how about the hidden voices?" Ashley asked " yeah that sounds good" I said. Kian nodded of course "ok now go" we walked out together. But we stopped in the middle of the hallway and got all excited and jumped around.