Things happen for a reason

Ashley pov

After 10 minutes of crying, I hear knocking on the door. I quickly stand up and wipe my tears. The door opens to reveal my mom.

Riley's pov
I open the door to see Ashley crying. "Aww sweetie" I say as I walk over to her and hug her. We sat down.

"Mom I want to move" Ashley finally said.

"Why?" I ask

"Because Kian is gone, everyone in my life is gone. And sometimes, your all you have. I know I just can't run away but things happen for a reason. Maybe Kian forgetting me is a sign saying we're not meant to be. I want to move, I want to start over." She said

I sigh. Maybe she is right. "You know we can move to let you know, if it's meant to be, he'll come back. That's what happen to me and your father" I say with a smile.

She smiled too. "I'm not gonna get my happy ending mom, life's not a fairy tale" she said sadly.

"Who said happy endings are just for fairy tales" I say.

"I want to move to California" she exclaimed.

"Okay I'll find a beach house today, but for now I want you to go to Kians house and tell him what's happening okay? Now I gotta tell your father about this"

She smiled and nodded. I walk out her room and sighed.

_________________________

Ashley's pov

I quickly run to Kians house. I finally arrived and knocked on the door. The door opens. Kian.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I came to talk" I say.

He walked out of the door and closed it behind him.

"What do you want to talk about?" He asked

"I'm moving"

He frowned a bit but smiled

"Why?"

"I got nothing left here, I want to start all over"

"Where are you moving too?"

"California, near the beach"

"Oh"

"I'll miss you"

"I'll miss you too"

The next thing I know is that I kissed him. He didn't kiss back, he just stood there in shock.

I pull back and walked back to my house. Leaving him at the door.

______________________
6 months later

At California

Ashley's pov

"Ashley!" Mia yelled. Yes Mia she was an orphan so we adopted her. So we're sisters.

"Yeah!" I yelled back. "

"Your boyfriend is here to see you!"

Yes a boyfriend. His name is James. He looked like Joshua but more sweeter.

I run downstairs and smiled as I see him. I run and kissed him.

"Hey James" I say

"Hey ash, by the way the mail man came by and gave me the mail for you so here we go and yeah who's Kian?" He said

Kian.

"Um he's an old friend" I lied.

"I know you very well ash your not telling me something"

"I'll tell you later I promise now where's the mail"

He handed me the mail. I quickly open the mail from Kian.

Dear Ashley,

Yeah it's been three months. I miss you. I got my memories back. Yay I guess. I remember everything. But then your not here.

I guess you moved on and have a boyfriend. I hope he treats you so much better than me. I hope your boyfriend makes you happy. Cause happiness is what you need. And I never gave it to you. Anyways if you moved on then I should too.

But remember that I'm always gonna love you Ashley friar.

Love,
Kian.

I felt tears coming down, but then I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"He must of loved you" James said.

"He did, but I moved on. And met you"
I say

He turns me around and kisses me passionately. I felt sparks everywhere.

I will always love Kian too, but it was young love.

_________________________