At the dance

(Girls outfits for the dance)

Ashleys pov
I get ready for the dance. I grabbed my black high low dress and my black high heel boots. Then I curled my hair and put on mascara and red lipstick. Then I grabbed my black leather gloves. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it to see my mom. "Aw sweetie you look beautiful" she said "thank you mom, um do you remember when you went to your dance?" I asked "yes it was pretty funny" "oh" "look it's going to be ok it will be fun ok?" "Ok" then my mom walked out. I took one final look in the mirror. I ran out the door and waited for kian and Haliey. Finally there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see Haliey wearing a pink dress, white heels, and white gloves that are similar to mine. Then I see kian in a button up with a tie and a leather jacket and some black jeans. They both looked better than me. "I love the outfit but it's a little too gothic on you but it's works" Haliey said excitedly. "You look beautiful as always" kian smiled as I did "thanks kian and Haliey" "now let's rock the dance!" Haliey yelled as we laughed.

_______________________
Halieys pov
We went on the stage and the spotlight was on us. I give kian and Ashley the 'are you ready?' Look and the nodded. The music started. It was a dance song

K- silent love is calling faith
To shatter me through your hallways
A-into echoes you can feel and rehearse the way you heal
H- make then dance just like you cause you make me
K/A/H-moveeeeeeeee
H-yeah you always make me go
K- I'll run away with your foot steps
I'll build a city of dreams for two
And if you lose yourself
K/A/H- I will find you
A- high on words we almost used
We're fireworks with a wet fuse
Flying planes with paper wheels
To the same Achilles heel
H-make them dance
Just like you
Cause you make me
K/A/H- moveeee
H-yeah you always make me go

K-I'll run away with your foot steps
I'll build a city of dreams for two
And if yourself
I will find you

A/H- (yeah you always make me go)

A-open up your skies
K-turn up your nights
A-to the speed of light
H-turn up your night
A-put your love in lights
K-turn up your nights
K/A/H- I will find you
H- make them dance just like you
Cause you make me move yeah you always make me go..
The applause came in and went louder and louder. There were some 'we love you' or 'you guys are amazing' we all bowed down and went of the stage (if you want to hear the song, search up find you by zedd on YouTube)
________________________
Ashley pov
I walk with kian to the middle of the dance floor while Haliey is hooking up with some random dude. We reach the middle as I turned to kian and wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my waist. The slow song was thousand years by Christina perri. "You look amazing" he said looking into my eyes as I did "you said that a hundred times" I laughed "and that's not enough" I smiled. "You don't look bad yourself" "I know" we laughed. The song ended and another song played but we stayed in this position. "Ashley can I ask you something?" He asked while I lay my head on his shoulder. "Yeah" I replied "will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled and said "of course" he lifted my head up and made me look into his eyes. He leaned in as I did. Finally our lips touch.