New friends

Ashley pov.
I walk in to class with kian holding hands. We sat down and waited for what the teacher is going to say. "Ok class we are going to have a project. Your going to be. Partner up by me. So the partners are kian and Jack, Ashley and Mia," I didn't hear the rest. I looked for Mia. She was a red headed girl with chocolate brown eyes. She was mostly a tom boy but she can be girly too.

_______________________
It was almost the end of the day so I decided to visit Mia's locker. She was kinda new here. I walk to her "hey Mia" I say with a smile. She turned around to face me. "Oh, your Ashley right? I love your voice" she said kindly "thanks so we meet at my house?" "Yeah sure" "my mom can give you a ride to my house if you want?" "Yeah I'll tell my mom" "ok then let's go" we walk out the school to my moms car.

________________________
We walk into my room as Mia roamed around it with amazement. I sit down on my bed taking out the stuff in my book bag. "Who's this?" I heard Mia asked. I look up and see her holding a picture of me and Haliey at the state fair. "Um that's my best friend um Haliey" i said sadly "I don't see her around at school" my eyes started to water up. "No one does anymore" i finally said "why? She moved? Sorry if I'm being nosey but?" The tears came out "she killed h-herself. B-because of b-bullying" I let out. Mia looked at me with a shock face. She can tell that only a few tears came out of my eyes. She sat next to me "im sorry" she said "it's not your fault" after a few moments of silence I say "let's get started"
_____________\__
I got to know Mia more and more. We have lots of things in common. Guess we're friends