The worst day

Kians pov
Today I'm going to plan the best date ever. Well I'll try to. I walk to Ashleys locker and waited for her to come. She finally came as she smiled and ran to me for a kiss. "whatcha doing here?" She said as she kissed my cheeks. "Well I was going to ask you on a date a special one but it is a surprise" I replied "Ohh I love surprises" "good cause you will love it" "is it dressy or casual?" "Casually dressy" "is that even a thing?"
"Nope but you'll look beautiful in everything" "Aww thanks kian" "now it's time to go see ya ash" "see ya Kiki" I watch her walk away.
_______________________
Ashleys pov
I change into a white lacey spring dress with a jean jacket. I did my make up and grabbed my heels and purse. I walk out the door and waited for kian to pick me up. He doesn't have a car so he usually walks to here. I finally see him across the road. He walks over but there was a car. He looked at the car and it hit him.
"NOOOOO!" I screamed I run to him. They car drove past us leaving me and a bloody kian. Wtf?! I grab my phone and call nine one one. "Stay with me kian" I say softly. I cry as I hear the ambulance come. Then my mom comes out with my dad. They covered their mouths as they looked at me. They rushed to me with their phones touching their ear. I sobbed as they comfort me
________________________

I waited impatiently for the doctor to come out. The doctor finally came out and everyone came to him. "He is ok but-" I cut him off by running into kians room. I once i see him I run to him and kiss him but the thing is that he didn't kiss back. I pull back confused as he was too "um who are you?" He said. I began to cry. I run out to see the doctor "why doesn't he remember me?" I asked "he losses his memory. We are not sure if it will come back." The doctor said. I walk back to kians room to see him looking at me "so who are you?" I began to cry more. "I'm Ashley your g-" I cut off my self. I dont want to push him too much. So I say "your best friend" instead of girlfriend "oh" "your family are there and there are my family" I pointed at each one of them. "Why are you so dressed up? Why am I?" He asked "um I gotta go" I walk home with my parents and lock myself in my room. I start breaking down.