Finding her

Kian pov
And I still don't see her.

I let go of Ashleys hand and look down. "So? Did you see who?" She asked. "No" I felt a tear coming down my cheek. Why am I crying? "Why are you crying kian?" She asked. "Cause this is driving me crazy! I haven't remembered a thing! And you didn't even really try to help me! What kinda friend are you?!" I yelled at her. Standing up, throwing my arms in the air.

She looked shocked and mad and sad. She stood up. "You want some help?! Ok I'm your girlfriend! I'm that girl in your flashbacks! I'm your bestfriend! For your whole life! I have been crying and crying cause you didn't remember! I have been there for you! The time you got pushed down by bullies I was there! The time your sister died I was there! And you were there for me! The day you got in that car crash! I was there! Waiting for you to take me to our surprise date! I'm your girlfriend kian! I was!" She fell to the ground and sobbed.

she. was. The. One? I cried. "Listen Ashley i-" I get cut off by her. "I just need some time alone okay?" She said softly between sobs. I hesitate to walk away. The go out the door of the house and run to my house. I look myself in the room and cried and cried. How can't I remember someone that loves me and cared for me?

I stand up and punch the wall. My fist was in pain of course but I made a slight sent. Then I realize......

Why am I crying?

How am I crying?

When I don't even remember her?

Maybe I like her back? Or maybe I just don't realize it?

_________________________

IM BACK PITCHES!! ILYSM FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ON ALL OF MY BOOKS IT MEAN A LOT TO ME💓😘