Chapter 12: Dimension 0

You know you would expect to be amazed at the idea of a "Dimension 0" existing, but honestly it's kinda underwhelming, it just looks like a giant restaurant/bar hybrid. I ran my fingers through the wood making the building to try and find a door, but there wasn't one in sight. At this point most people in the building have looked at me at least once and I was about to head back to Dan, but then I remembered I wasn't sure which dimension I came from. The bartenders noticed I was having some trouble with figuring out what was going on, so one of them approached me.

The bartender was some male in his 30s in a tuxedo with WAY too much cologne and asked me to come with him to the bar stand. "Hello Ryce, how are you." he asked me. "How do you know my name?" I asked back. "That's not important right now, what's important is if you want to talk about the concept of dimensions over a drink?" "No thanks, I'm not allowed to drink alcohol." The bartender laughs at my not supposed to be joke and just says "We don't have JUST alcohol here, that's poisonous to some people in other dimensions. Would you like something like hot chocolate then?" "Cold chocolate please, I'm not a big fan of the heat, and also what were you walking about the concept of dimensions." He gave me my drink. "You're gonna want to sit down for this.. I'm gonna give you a simple explanation."