The Royal Wedding

King's Landing has been made up with great expectations for the royal wedding. The people of King's landing were cheering for the new Queen.

At the Sept Cersei stood next to her father and Domeric and Mellara stood next to their mother as they watch Lady Margaery come down the aisle. The two kids of Cersei were sticking together because they have funny feeling that deals with their mother. However the wedding went on going to the gardens for the dinner. Mellara watched the new Queen listen to the music that was played for them. Mellara was starting to know not everyone can be trusted and that she hopes that the new Queen can fight. Meaning that Mellara can see her mother, Cersei is up to something.

--------------

--------------

As the Royal wedding was happening in King's Landing something was happening in the Vale. Jon Arryn's older sister, Joan Arryn traveled back to the Vale where she was born. She was not convinced that her brother died from a fever. And the fact is she never really liked Lysa Tully, something was wrong. To Joan she felt something was off and she is going to get to the bottom of it.

Lady Joan Arryn

---------

The royal wedding went on the whole night to the new union between the new houses for King's landing.  And having a new King and Queen of the seven kingdoms. After the wedding Tywin worked away as the hand of the king. He was making plans for the other royal children specially the princesses. Tywin and Lyanna discussed it in length in the tower of the hand. Where Lyanna agreed to the match of Princess Cassandra to Dorne. That Princess Cassandra Baratheon would married prince oberyn's only son making Dorne swear their support to the crown. Other than that Lyanna wanted to get out of King's landing to find her son. That is what mattered the most to her, the only thing she cared about. 

While that was happening Cersei was itching for power and she was going to do what ever it took to get the power. She knew that she has to play this right to get rid of them all, making the Lannisters sit on the throne.