13

Stefan -

Just finished the meeting of the small council. You will be surprised on what they are saying now.

" What are they saying?" Margaery said

Apparently Aegon killed Daenerys Targaryen over in Essos claiming everything she had. Just matter of time for him to come here.

" You must not worry my love. We have time."

I do hope so. But listen to me when I say this. When and if the time comes I want you to take our children to safety. I can not have you or them anywhere in the city if they come.

" Stfe-"

Please just promise me that you will this. If I die, you and our children will continue on.

-------

Stefan kissed Margaery on her forehead before leaving the room.

Stefan worked in the capital as King, and he was trying to think of a way to get rid of the Bolton's from the north. But every time he talks about it his advisors tell him otherwise. Wanting him to move on from the north. Everything was peaceful in king's landing as much as one can think of. But over in Essos Aegon was saying good bye to his mother, Queen Lyanna Stark.

The funeral for Lyanna became a sorrow sight to see. Aegon guarded his heart the best way he could when his mother died. He did that by being around Domeric, his cousin from his mother's side.

Domeric, like his sister had learned the ways on how to fight and Domeric had the skill in battle strategy and warfare. He has a mind for that, and that scares many people. Domeric and Aegon being family was talking about Winterfell. And the growing issue, the Bolton's. Aegon wanted to wait on talking King's landing. To him getting winterfell was more important. So between him and Domeric they have came up with a plan on getting their home back. Aegon and his followers crossed the narrow to Westeros once they did everyone knew that the Targaryen's have come. And everyone thought that Aegon would go to the capital but no he went to the north. But in the journey to the north all came to the vale.

Where everyone met up with each other. Varion and Mellara saw this massive army coming towards the house of Arryn. They looked at each other before making their way to the army. When they got closer Mellara saw her brother Domeric. And Domeric saw her both embraced each other. Mellara was happy to see Aegon again.

Mellara introduced Varion to them, just not being the former night king. It was better that no one knows.

Domeric and Aegon told Mellara the plans on getting the north back. Mellara was all for it, she loves to fight. And where ever Mellara goes Varion will follow. So between Mellara, Domeric, Aegon and a few other members entered the house of Arryn to see Lysa Arryn.

Before any talking could happen Littlefinger came inside. When he did Lysa started to spill the truth on what she did to her husband, to her sister and her sister's child. Littlefinger just stood there as Lysa shouted.

Mellara had enough of it all, many people have died from both of them

Mellara had enough of it all, many people have died from both of them. So Mellara went up to Lysa and Littlefinger and cut there throats. All watched as they died. Varion opened the moon door and pushed their bodies out. When that was done everyone moved around like the own the place.

Joan Arryn came inside with her family, her only living child. A daughter Matilda. When they entered inside Matilda caught the eyes of Aegon. At that moment he fell in love with her.

Lady Joan Arryn took over the vale as Robin was away for learning. All sat down to discuss the steps on getting the north back. All reached the north and their army is larger than the Bolton's and the Karstark's combine. Each army was lined up ready to fight. Aegon did not want anymore to died, from both sides so he made offer hand to hand combat. Roose Bolton was going to say yes but his bastard son killed him in front of everyone and then refused Aegon's offer. Ramsey Snow gave the order to let loose the arrows onto the field. Which in that moment Aegon decided to attack the Bolton's and Karstark's where everyone followed after.

Mellara was killing bolton after bolton as Domeric was on a horse fighting Karstark's that had spears pointing at Aegon.

It was pure madness. No one could see properly on the field, dirt, mud, horses flying around. Mellara saw this as easy as it could get until one cut her shoulder by pissing her off she cut his head off before moving on to the next. Aegon's side was winning, the Karstark's started to run away from the battle knowing there is nothing they can do. Even some of the bolton men ran away.

For Ramsey was frustrated of the lost of his army but that did not stop him in any other way. Ramsey instead took off leaving his men on the field. Ramsey went back to winterfell to lock up but that proved to fail because the castle of Winterfell was already in the hands of bear island.

The lady herself; Lyanna Mormont was able to get to winterfell. Her men were able to kill any Bolton left inside the home. The young lady even shot an arrow into Ramsey. The Starks entered their home Domeric took Ramsey for his own reasons.

Aegon wanted everyone to rest before moving to the capital. They all earned it.