9

Mellara -

I was able to across the narrow sea back to Westeros. Getting to the north without being noticed by anyone. I have this feeling that I am supposed to go beyond the wall. Like something is calling me and that I must find out what it is.

In the north where house flint is, I was able to get a small boat where I went up further passing other houses. Entering the area where house Stane is. Looking that I am lining up with the gift. I need to get further up. Moving slowly so no one can see me, watching castle black in the distance. I could see little to no men on the wall.

Shit it is really cold here. I must keep moving. I was able to get pass everything now I am beyond the wall. Alone.

Walking for hours on end, what it felt like anyways. Standing on a mound of sorts remembering what my father told me I am at the fist of the first men. As I look around at the scene in front of me a gust of wind comes out of no where. Like a storm came out of no where. Looking closer into the storm I can see members of the night's watch not paying attention to what is coming.

I tried to warm them but I get tackled by something. Or someone.

" They are already dead. We need to move now."

I was pulled into a cave system underground. Seeing that I am face to face with the children of the forest.

The children of the forest gave me some answers that were in my head. And answered their questions in return.

" But why are you here?"

" I felt like I needed to be here. That there is something that I have to do." 

I watch all of the children of the forest look at each other before turning back to me. 

" You must be a Stark?" 

" Yes. Stark and Lannister sadly." 

" The lion and the wolf". One of the children of the forest said

" Is that supposed to mean something?" 

" Just maybe. We did create the walkers with magic that we had no control over but we have been working on something that can stop the walkers all together. And we think that you are the one to do." 

" Me?" 

" Yes, you were drawn here for a reason. Maybe this the reason." 

Listening to the children of the forest were right about somethings, and if I can do anything against the walkers then I am all for it. The children of the forest handed me a sword that is made of Valyrian steel and also a dagger made of the same as the sword. They told me that both are magic spelled to break the old magic they created long ago. We stayed in the cave system and listened to the dead moving over us. We looked to see all of the dead gone, so we moved the children of the forest told me that I would be able to see the night king at frostfangs as they say he stays there a lot then any other place. So I made my way to frostfangs and waited for the night king to come. 

---------------------------------------

In king's Landing Tyrion was working on the books since he is master of coin when the door opened up showing him his daughter running into his office. Soon after that Tyrion's wife came in to give her husband a welcoming kiss.

Lady Theodora Lannister, daughter to Tyrion Lannister