The Master and the BodyGuards

The Master and the Bodyguards.

"Sir the body guards have arrived". Mew's manager informed Mew who was sitting at the table enjoying his coffee. He nodded in acknowledgement.

His manager left to ask the bodyguards to wait.

Mew entered the lounge sitting on his favorite love seat.

"Where is Gulf"? He asked his manager. Looking at two people standing attentively.

"He is... Oh there he is". He pointed at the stairs where Gulf was coming down. He was still sleepy in his pajama suits.

He came towards Mew ignoring the strangers standing. Straddling Mew he bend on him.

"Morning Love". He kissed Mew full on lips for quite while before asking the chef to bring his breakfast.

"How was the sleep"? Mew rubbed his back.

"Mmm. Good Daddy". Gulf licked his ear lobe before turning to face the two who were standing expressionless..

"Who are they"? Gulf was still sitting in Mew's lap but this time he curled in his lap facing them.

"Well they are body guards. I havent talked to them yet. Was waiting for you baby". He explained.

Gulf motioned them to sit. Before turning to Mew.

"Well. I am Mew Suppassit. And he is Gulf Kanawut. My baby. Your are hired to stay with either one of us. So choose your lead.

Gulf will be starting his university from tommorrow after a semester break. I have all his schedule printed. Although my security is always tailing behind him, but i want one of you to stay by his side 24/7. 

In his class. In his car. Be his driver. You have to accompany him where ever he goes. You can rest when he is at home. While the other will go with me. Though i need any but he didnt agree for a bodyguard if i dont choose one.

Your day would start with waking him up. Waiting for him to finish his morning routine and breakfast. As per he insrtucts. Then drive him to university. Stay with him during his classes. No one will question you. I believe you have your weapons too. And i have ordered for you too. You can have your hands on them. But i would appreciate if you already know how to play with them.

If you ever come across any situation that you cant avoid, make sure to clean everything. I dont want and i will not tolerate being dragged in any situation.

I dont want momentary updates from you about him, but only if something comes up. You are required to make everyone stay away from him if any one approaches him. Got it"? Mew explained. The two bodyguards nodded their head.

"Daddy. Are they mute? Whats their names"? Gulf asked with intent look.

"I am Godt, Thanitt Itthipatt. And he is Tae, Darvid Kreepolrerk". One of the two men spoke.

Gulf stood up from Mew's lap. He went straight to them. The man, Godt, was handsome. Pale. Heighted. He looked firm with muscles. And tattoo peaking under his half sleeve tee shirt.

The other was rather scary. His piercing gaze. He was bit dark but hot as fuck. Plump lips like Gulf. Pointed sharp nose. And sharp jaw line.

He held both of their cheeks one by one moving them left right. Like examining.

But turned as he heard Mew clicking his tongue. He smirked before turning back to sit in Mew's lap, letting him wrap his arms around him.

"They are good Daddy". Gulf said.

"So. You were informed i guess that you have to shift here. The east wing of the mansion is arranged for you. You both can arrange your things there.

I want you at 6am sharp tomorrow. Okay". Mew stood up with Gulf still in his arms.