Sorting out the Feelings.

It was a surprise for Mew. A good one may be. But definetely not a bad one. He liked Tae and Godt. And he did want to have them someday. But he wasnt sure about them that Tae or even Godt would love him.

Tae was reserve person. A man who bottle up his feelings. Especially since he joined work, he was even more serious. He was dedicated and attentive learner.

It wasnt that Mew wasnt sure about himself. But he had to think really good about it. He wasnt sure how Godt would take it. They were close to each other. And he wasnt sure if they would agree to leave the other to be with their love. What if he didnt approve. Even if Tae had said he didnt need to return his feelings. But how cant he.

Tae or Godt were everything one can ask for. They were easy going. They were beautifully handsome. Godt was a tid bit taller and paler. Tae was more or less his built. Buffy Tan and hot. Those bad boy vibes.

Godt could be the one man army. Yet dangerously cute. He would daringly play with guns but he would get scared with a flying insect. He would spend nights in his little space working on different chemical reactions like a scientist. But would jump excitedly like a 3 years old over a scoop of ice cream.

Tae was responsible one. He would seriously focus on everything. With an awesome memory he was the fastest to learn everything about their business. Mew finally got a chance to relax for a while without worrying for his shipments.

They both were the one he always wanted to stand by his side. Trustworthy. Lively. Dedicated. Energetic.

Tae was observing Mew for a few days. Any change in his behaviour. Any disguist. But no. He was the same as before. A strict cruel cold Master at work. And a lovely house mate at home. He would still love to spend time with them. They would play games in the evening. Or sometimes go on road hunting.

"Tae. What happened"? Tae was standing in the window at night when Godt approached him.

"Hmmm. Nothing much Godt". He turned to Godt. "Just old days". He said with a smile. But he knew Godt could read him.

"Want to have coffee"? He asked Godt. Who shook his head.

"Bring in beer. Its off tomorrow. Lets have a drink". Godt said. Tae looked at his face before sighing. He pick up two cans and went to sit with Godt on the couch.

Godt opened his left arm for him to sit.

"You know Tae. We have each other. And we can talk to each other about anything". Godt was combing his hair with left hand. Tae was just laying with head on his chest. They had their legs on a table. Comfortably snuggled.

Even if Tae was elder than Godt but sometimes he would love when Godt would pamper him.

"Godt... Uhmmm".

"Am listening".

"What.. What if... I am not straight".

"Whats with it"?

"How.. How would you react"?

"Why would i react Tae. Its your life. You can be bi, straight. Gay. Why does it matter"?

"So you have no issues"?

"Tae. Whats the matter"?

"I.. I think i am in love. No i am sure i am in love".

"Thats a great news Tae. Who is he? Is he good"?

"The best Godt".

"Mehhh. Someone is smitten".