Hardships and Friendships.

Hardships and friendships.

Tae was stuck to Godt for two days. He would panic whenever he would see the doctor or Mew. He wont eat anything. And it was bad for his health. He couldnt recover if he wont eat. He wont sleep properly. Mew was worried. Godt had skipped his breakfast even when Tae had begged him to eat. But here was sitting stubborn. And Tae too didnt eat.

Mew was sitting in the lounge and then he snapped. He asked the house maids to prepare food for Godt and Tae. And brought the trolly inside alone.

Godt panicked again watching Mew. He scooted close to Tae. Who raised his eye brows in question but this time Mew was on his limit.

He took a bowl of soup and sat besides Godt on the bed. Stern yet softly he pulled Godt out of Tae's arms.

"Sir. He.. What are you doing"? Tae asked him trying to hold Godt afraid that he would panic.

But he got scared himself when he saw Mew looking back at him with cold gaze.

"Shut the fuck up. Go and eat food. Leave". He yanked his arm away. Making Godt sit comfortably.

"Tae. Dont". Godt was on a verge of crying.

"Open your mouth. Now. Or i will make you". Mew turned to Godt. "And you. Gone deaf? I said Leave". Mew almost scolded Tae who stood up to the couch to have food.

Since they were staying here, it was the first time Mew actually yelled on him. Otherwise he was so polite and calm.

Once Tae started eating he turned to Godt who was curled on the bed, knees up, arms wrapped around his legs as protecting himself.

Mew sighed. He shifted close to Godt. Softly holding his arm lock on his legs. He straightened his legs comfortably criss crossed. Moving the fringes off his forehead. He grabbed a small bowl of water from under the trolly and towel.

He wiped Godt's face. His hands. Arms. Drying them with another towel. He picked up the bowl of soup. Checking the temperature he took the spoon to his lips.

Godt had his lips tightly pressed in a line. His gaze was full of fear.

"Tae". Mew called Tae who knew what to do.

"Godt. Eat your food. This way you will heal fastly". Tae came to him hugging him side ways, making him comfortable around Mew. He didnt know how long they had to stay with him. And this way it would be just difficult if Godt would not open his heart. "Its okay here. We are safe here. He will not harm us. He saved us from those men". Tae was comforting him and so far he succeeded.

Godt relaxed visibly. Tae sighed in relief. Among the two, he was the most reserved one. Godt was a cheery person. Happy to go. But the incident had shook him to core. Otherwise he was never this difficult to handle.

He turned to Mew with knowing gaze and went back to his breakfast.

"Godt. You dont need to be scared of me or anyone here. We all are just like you. Nothing happened to you last night. Nothing to traumatize you. You are safe here.

You need time to heal properly. Some internal bruises. Some external wournds. But you will recover fast if you east properly. Then you both can choose to stay here with me. Start over your life. Study. Job. Anything. Or i will arrange if you guys want to move to some other place.

But i would prefer you stay here. I have my staff living here in their houses. You can have one for yourself. You will have everything provided here. This way you can save your money". Mew was softly explaining both of them while feeding Godt who just realised he was so hungry.