Danger

Danger
******

Gulf woke up from a deep slumber. He stretched himself and there was not even a single trace of pain in his body. He smiled before going to the washroom.

He was looking for Mew when he reached down stairs.

"Good morning Sir". He saw his chef and he nodded in return. Just then he saw Godt entering the lounge.

He was looking handsome in his casual tees and jeans.

"Gulf. Sir Mew is at the field. He asked you to come over there once you finish your breakfast". He informed.

"Field"? Gulf was surprised a bit. It was long that Mew visited the field. He hurried to finish his breakfast. He offered Godt for coffee but he refused politely.

Gulf changed into comfortable clothes. Jeans and tee and followed Godt to go to the field that was 5 minutes drive from the main house.

Mew was in the field. Training and taming a black horse from the saddle. He was wearing a shirtless denim dangri. One shoulder was off straps. His skin was glistering with sweat under the sun. Tae was in the circle too. But at a safe disctance because the horse was really wild.

The security was out side the wooden fence. Stand-by for any possible incident.

The black horse was indeed a beauty. He was running in a circle with a rope tightly secured around his neck. Held by Mew who was whooshing the hunter in the air to provoke the animal to submit.. And he was a master in the field.

Gulf was looking at him with anticipating eyes for a while before Mew stopped the horse in the center. He cleaned his body well before trying to ride him but not yet.

Mew swung his hunter again in the air. But the horse was equally stubborn.

Mew tried once, twice, to ride on his bare back. But the horse didnt submit to him.

"Bridle and Surrey". Mew shouted to his staff. He had to tame his horse now. He securred the bridle and surrey tightly making sure its tight yet comfortable.

The horse was tough to handle because he wasnt letting Mew ride him. But Mew held the Bridle tightly in his hands till the horse felt it getting tight. And only then he bowed his head.

"Thats my boy. Thats my boy". Mew hug his horse gently. He moved his hands on his shiny body before  stepped to ride him. And he was an Ace.

The staff was cheering for Mew who was riding the horse in the close circle. Without even holding the bridle.

"Take him. Bathe him. Feed him". He climbed down after a few rounds and handed him over to the caretaker.

"Morning Baby". He jumped over the fence to hug Gulf.

"Ewwww Daddy. I just took bath and you stink like horse". Gulf pinched his nose and they all heard Mew bursted into laughter. But yes he didnt hug Gulf. Now he realised he surely smell like horse.

**************

The bodyguards were off for today so Mew allowed them to enjoy the day keeping his inner security around the premises.

He and Gulf were playing football in the ground when a van parked in the drive way.

Mew saw his head of security walking towards him.

"Sir. Your order has arrived". He signed the documents before asking him to call Tae and Godt.

Gulf was waiting for him to tell.

"Got something for both of them. And a gift for you too baby". He held Gulf close by his waist waiting for Tae and Godt.

"You called Master". Tae went to him while looking at the unloading from the mini truck.