Talking Rabbits and Kitty Kitties!

Our plane leaves in an hour and a half. I made sure to leave early because I was sure the animals would make a fuss and run us late.

A few months ago, I had woken up to a basket full of animals in my room! Three rabbits and two cats. I was surprised at first and asked around to find out where these cute animals had come from. But I never found out. I eventually decided to raise them myself and give them a home.

I gave them all names that start with J to make it easier to remember. I named the black cat Jisoo, the orange cat Jiyeon, the silver rabbit Jihae, the white rabbit Jieun, and the spotted rabbit Jiwoo.

I loved every single one of my pets. I was happy to have gotten a new found family. But one day, it all changed.

While chasing Jiwoo around the house, something strange happened. He suddenly turned into a human! It was hard for me to believe. How could a animal just magically turn into a human? It was impossible! Or at least that's what I had thought.

When I had left to check on the others, they had become human as well! Of course I was shocked and surprised. I didn't know what to think. But as time went by, I got use to having them around. I wasn't lonely anymore. I loved having them in my life. I appreciated everything they did and still do for me.

That's why we're here. At the airport. I wanted to do something nice for them to show my appreciation for what they do. We're going to take a little trip to America. I hear they have fun places that I know my family will love. I hope they are happy with this.

"Hey, Foodgiver. Are we there yet? I'm hungry." Jisoo said while in his cat form.

I had to force them all to stay in their animal forms. I didn't want others to get suspicious of us. I mean, what would people think if they saw me walking around with a bunch of men? I didn't want to think about it.

"Not yet. I'll feed you guys when we get to the cafeteria." I answered him in a whisper. "And please don't talk while in your cat form. I don't want people getting suspicious." I said while tightening my grip on the basket they were in.

"Eddie, I can't move. It's too cramped in here." Jieun said in a quiet voice. I appreciate his attempt at being discrete, but I was still nervous at who might overhear.

"Please try to be patient, Young Master." Jihae said in a gentle voice.

"Guys, please try not to talk. We're almost there." I whispered. I felt Jiyeon trying to change his position in the basket, then I heard a little wheezing sound.

"Heejung, I can't breath! It's too misty in here." He pouted.

"It's 'musty', you stupid cat." Jiwoo retorted.

"Jiyeon, Jiwoo, please stop talking!" I begged them silently, but the animals all began to bicker once Jiwoo shot his insult towards Jiyeon.

I stopped near a set of chairs and set the basket down. I had to calm them down before somebody heard one of them.

"Everyone, please quiet down. I'm going to get you all some food, so please try to be patient and don't talk." I felt bad to have to force this on them, but I don't know what I'd do if someone were to-

"Ma'am?" A voice I didn't recognize spoke to me.

I turned around and smiled nervously at the security guard who gave me a suspicious look.

"May I ask what you have in the basket?" He asked.

I felt my face go pale. Great! I knew this would happen.

"It's just pastries and..." my mind drew a blank. Perfect time for that to happen!

The security guard walked over to us and leaned over the basket which was still sitting on the chair. He reached over and opened it slowly.

I'm in trouble.