Jiwoo's beautiful eyes <3

I brought them back to the department where the kennels are. With permission, I was able to let Jihae and Jieun share a kennel. As soon as I set Jieun inside, he fell asleep. He looks so adorable.

Now, the only one I need to find is Jiwoo. After looking for a while, I came across a tiny bookstore.

Why is there a bookstore in a airport? Is that normal? I walked inside and started looking around. I went up to the cashier and asked them "Have you seen a rabbit come by here? He's this big, has brown spots and has hazel eye- OW!" I exclaimed when I felt something hit my leg.

"They're green!"

I looked and saw Jiwoo sitting there frowning at me. But as soon as he saw me reach for him, he made a bolt towards one of the aisles. I chased him around the bookstore and called out to him. "Jiwoo, we're going to miss our flight!"

"That's not my problem! I'm not riding in a stupid kennel!" He shouted as I continued to chase him through out the store.

"And how could you get my eye color wrong? We see each other everyday!"

"I'm sorry! I don't pay attention to those tiny details!"

"How can you call yourself an owner? Can't even remember my eye color..."

"Alright, what's my eye color?" I asked as we both maneuvered passed bookshelves.

"Nice try, Dumbo. I'm not stopping just to check your eyes."

"Tell me what color my eyes are without looking!" I demanded.

"I don't know! I can't think at the moment!" He said as I nearly grabbed him.

"Then how can you expect me to know yours??" I asked.

"Alright, fine! They're golden/brown!" He shouted.

Hm. Golden/brown? I hadn't really thought about it. How could I expect to remember Jiwoo's eye color when I can't even remember my own?

"I'm sorry. I sorry for getting your eye color wrong. I've just been a mess lately!" I explained.

"I guess I can forgive you. Do I still have to ride in the kennel?"

I sighed. "Yes, Jiwoo. You do."

"Well, I'm out!" He began to hop away from me again.

"Jiwoo, stop! Please!" I begged him. I started chasing after him, but before I could catch up, a flash a light blocked my eyes and a second later I ran into Jiwoo's human form.

"Will this be enough?" He asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked, hoping nobody saw him transform.

"If I stay like this, can I ride with you?" He stared at me, waiting for an answer.

Hm. Now that I'm getting a good look at him, his eyes do look green.

"Hey, are you listening?" He asked.

"I am. But what about the others?"

"Why are you worried about them?"

"It wouldn't be fair to have just you ride with me."

"I'm not ridding in a dumb kennel." Jiwoo huffed as he looked away.

"Please, Jiwoo. I already bought my ticket. I don't have enough cash on me to pay for all of you."

"Heejung..."

My eyes widened. Did he just say my name? He usually just calls me "Dumb owner" or "Dumbo"

"Jiwoo, I..." I hesitated, still distracted by what he said.

Then I felt his arms wrap around me. Why is he doing this all of a sudden?

I pulled away slowly and looked at him.

"Jiwoo? Why did you just..."

"You don't like when I hug you?" He asked.

"It's not that. We were in the middle of talking and you just said my name and hugged me." I said with a confused face.

"So? It doesn't mean anything." He said with a hint of pink on his cheeks. "So, do I still have to ride in a kennel?" He asked, looking a bit hopeful.

I stared at him for a moment. Thinking about our present situation. He was continuously refusing to ride in a kennel, he turned into a human, said my real name, and hugged me. Then after that he asks if he still has to ride in a kennel...

Wait a minute. Nah, he couldn't have!

"Were you trying to get brownie points with me??" I asked, a bit shocked.

Jiwoo's face reddened instantly. "What are you talking about?! Of course not!"

"Jiwoo...!" I just stood there and thought carefully. Just what am I going to do with this bunny?

"I'll let you ride with me." I said in a quiet voice.

He looked a little shocked at first, then I saw a tiny smile form.

At least we finally got that settled!

Jiwoo left the bookstore with me and we headed back to the others.