The disappearance of Baby Bunny

After taking care of Jiyeon, I went to look for the rabbits. Where could they have gone? What would they be interested in? Where should I look first?

Jiwoo likes books, Jieun likes apples...

What does Jihae like? Well, Jieun and Jihae usually stay together so wherever Jieun goes, Jihae goes.

I look around and try to call out to them again. This time, I got an answer.

"My Lady?"

"JIHAE!" I spun around and saw the silver rabbit staring up at me. But wait, where's Jieun?

"Where's Jieun?" I asked. Jihae sighed and looked to the side, trying to sort out his words carefully.

"The Young Master left my side at some point. I was looking for him, My Lady." He explained quietly to make sure only I could hear him. I picked him up so that he wouldn't have to strain himself.

"Where were you when he disappeared?" I asked.

"I think we were near the cafeteria." He said in a unsure voice.

The cafeteria? But I was there only a few minutes ago!

Wait. How much time has gone by? I look at the clock and gasp.

We only have eighteen minutes!

"Jihae, let's hurry and check the cafeteria!" I held on to him tight and ran towards the cafeteria.

When we finally made it, I started looking around as quickly and carefully as I could. I could tell from Jihae's face that he was worried. He must feel responsible for this. But it's my fault. I should have kept a better eye over the animals. I should have known the rules about taking animals on a airplane. Because of me, the vacation that I had planned is ruined. We won't make it to our plane in time and I'll have wasted all this time that we could have spent together. It's all because of me...

"My Lady, I think I see him." I shook my head and looked towards where Jihae was facing. A little girl was sitting at one of the tables and she was smiling. No, she was laughing. Why was she laughing? As we got closer, I noticed the white fur ball sitting on the table in front of her. Jieun! He was eating little slices of apple that the little girl kept feeding him.

I rushed over to the table and the little girl looked up at me.

"Hello!" She greeted.

"Jieun, are you okay?" I asked, not noticing the girl. Jieun's cheeks were pink and his eyes were half open. How many apples did he eat?

"Is he your bunny?" The little girl asked.

"Yes. Thank you for taking care of him for me." I thanked her in the most polite way that I could.

"I was eating an apple and he just came right up to me." She answered while smiling at Jieun. He was already sniffing her hand for more apples.

"Jieun, we're going to miss our flight." I said as I picked him up with my other hand.

"Eddie, I want more apples." He started to pout.

Jihae just sighed. "Later. You need to rest."

The little girl stared at us wide-eyed as we left.