Attack on Jisoo

"WAIT! STOP!" I shouted as I started chasing them. They disappeared from my sight and I didn't know where to look.

"Oh no!" I stood there, hopeless. Where could they have gone? I have to find them! We have forty minutes till our plane leaves!

I started running around the airport and called out their names. I received no response, no meow, nothing.

I was about to give up, but then I saw a black dot out of the corner of my eye. In the cafeteria, sitting just in front of the counter at one of the restaurants was Jisoo! Of course! I should have known he would go to the cafeteria!

"Jisoo!" I called out as I ran up to him. His golden eyes widened as soon as he saw me.

"Sorry, Foodgiver! I'm not going in any kennel!" He said as he leaped over the counter and into the face of one of the employees. I exclaimed in shock as they both went toppling to the ground. As soon as he got back to his feet, Jisoo ran past the others and past the door to the back.

"Someone grab that cat!" I shouted. The other employees ran to the back after helping the guy who fell.

After hearing a few crash-bangs and shouting, someone finally came out from the back, holding the angry black cat.

"Thank you so much! I'm sorry about him!" I apologized as I reached my hands out to take Jisoo. Jisoo mumble to himself and I heard him use the odd replacement for "donkey." I gasped as soon as the word left his mouth.

"Did the cat just..." The employee stared at Jisoo with wide eyes.

"Huh?" I tried to look as clueless as possible. Please don't suspect anything!

"Never mind." He shook his head as he brushed his fingers through his hair. Poor guy.

To avoid anymore confusion, I left the cafeteria to look for the security guard.

Once we found him, I explained what happened and he lead us to the department where I placed Jisoo inside his kennel. He scowled at me as I left to go find the others. Sorry, Jisoo.