Let's bust this joink!

His eyes widened when he saw the animals. They all stared back at him, frozen in place. None of them dared to say anything.

"Meow"

Okay, scratch that. Everybody but Jisoo didn't dare to say anyth-

"N-nyan!"

I'm doomed...

The security guard stood straight and looked towards me, giving me a strange face.

"Ma'am, do you realize that these animals need to be in separate kennels?" He asked me.

Separate kennels?

"No, sir. I wasn't." I replied, a little confused. Should I have known this? I've never taken animals on an airplane before.

Speaking of airplanes, our plane leaves in exactly an hour! I still haven't fed them!

"And how were you planning on taking a basket full of animals on board?" He asked me.

I just stood there, unable to answer.

"In order to take pets aboard a plane, they must be in separate kennels." He explained.

"Does this mean they can't go on?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"They can still go. But they need to ride with the luggage. And in order to do that, you need to have them all in their own kennel."

"But I don't have any-"

"We have a small department for such situations as this. You can buy them each a special kennel."

I nodded. If things go accordingly, I may still have time to feed them before boarding the plane.

"Eddie, I don't like this. What's a kennel? Do I have to go without you?" Jieun asked.

Oh please don't...

The security guard looked towards me. "Did you say something?" He asked.

I quickly shook my head. Hopefully he didn't notice.

He just nodded and motioned for me to follow him. I picked up the basket and hurried to catch up.

"Hey, bunny. Do you know what a kettle is?" Jiyeon asked.

"How should I know? And it's 'kennel', dumb cat." Jiwoo huffed.

"A kennel is a jail cell." Jisoo said bluntly.

"How do you know?" Jiyeon asked, a little surprised at his answer.

"I saw it on a movie. They put animals like us in them and humans carry them around like prisoners" Jisoo said bitterly.

"Eddie, I don't want to go in a jail cell. I want to stay here." Jieun quietly pouted.

"Young Master, please try not to worry." Jihae tried his best to comfort him.

"Well I'm not going to jail!" Jiyeon announced as he started to fidget in the basket.

"Shh!" I shushed them as I continued to follow the security guard. But they kept talking.

"I say we bust this joink!"

"It's 'joint'-"

"Whatever! I heard it in a movie!"

"I'm with you on this. Foodgiver is just letting this guy push us around. Let's get out of here!"

And with that, all at once, all the animals jumped out of the basket and they all went in their separate ways.