1.Me and who I am!

Hi! My name is Hazel wolf. I live in wolf Valley. I don't have a mother, I live with my dad. But he's pretty busy all the time. Since my mom died he'd become more dedicated in his business. I didn't mind. I'm 15 years old soon to be 16 and have my own license. I'm not like most girls! I don't like makeups and cloths! The one thing I hate the most is shopping. That doesn't mean I don't know how to dress myself or anything! I just don't prefer putting way too much energy into cloths. I'm a typical Tom-boy. I prefer the dark to the light. I like to not be the center of attention most of the time, but when I am it doesn't really bother me.

I study in Cloves Valley High. It's a really prestigious school. Everyone in the school are rich! People might expect it to be some posh, well disciplined school. But it's like any other school in town! Off course the place looks all sophisticated and nice and neat! But we students are as carefree and naughty as others!

The biggest thigh in Cloves high are the races! And I don't mean just any races, I mean car and bike races! There is a huge track in the forest only the teenagers in town very well know about! Off course almost everyone in town knows about the track and races that take place here but they just don't make a big deal out of it. The tracks belong to the Simpson's not legally but the family made the tracks and started having races there. Off course they didn't have any legal problems cause they had contacts!
The Simpson's are like my second family! The day after my mom's funeral, Dad got very depressed. He started throwing things around the house and breaking stuffs. I'd gotten very scared and ran into the woods behind the house. The race tracks weren't far from my house when you went through the forest. From behind the trees I saw the cars race fast like the wind. I fell in love instantly with the cars and bike and the sound of the engines and the thrill I got. Since then everyday I went to see the cars and bikes that race there. I'd managed to see everything hidden for about half a year. When I turned 10, Noel Simpson found me sitting on a tree branch and took me to his father, Edward Simpson.
"what's your name kiddo?" he asked not even giving me a second glance.
" Hazel! I swear I didn't do anything, I was just watching" I answered a little wavery.
" you liked what you saw kid?" he asked finally looking at me.
" definitely, though Johnny there could be doing a better job if he actually used this brakes and learned how to glide!" I answered truthfully and confidently.
Edward just gave me a look and from that day they taught me how to ride and how to race. They taught me all I know now.

So now I might be a girl but I'm still the bad-ass racer of the town!