4.beginnings

After breakfast I showed the wild family to their rooms. And the fantastic news is that Chris is opposite to my room!!! I went back to my room and into the closest and wore my all-time favourite black jeans and a white blouse tucked into the jeans and a black blazer over it. I never had any need to put much make-up cause my skin was just that perfect (just kidding ;-p ) so I put on Kajal and mascara which made my hazel eyes pop out. I let my jet black hair fall free where they came just a bit longer than my shoulder(like the pic above). I decided to wear my black combat boots. After checking myself in the mirror I took my purse, shades and headed out. I went down the stairs to find my dad and John still talking about business. I found carol talking to Mary in the kitchen.
I entered the living room and told to my dad "dad I'm heading out!". I turned around to leave when I heard my dad "where u going sweetly?"
"U know where!" I just said that cause I didn't want carol or John or especially Chris to know where I went. I ran out the door with my car keys before my dad could reply knowing very well he doesn't like where I'm going.
I decided I would just go to Kevin's place and hang out for a bit. Kevin is another racers in the tracks he's pretty close to me.
When I reached Kevin's I saw him and his brothers out in the lawn. I parked the car and went up to them and hugged each of the 5 brothers.
"Hey Hazel! Heard about last nights race!" Ren told me winking.
I gave him my smirk and said "duh! The asshole shouldn't have bet me!"
All of us laughed and after a while decided to head out for some fun time. We decided to go to our usual hang out spot -cream overload!
Ren, James and stew came in my car with me while Kevin and Alan came in Kevin's. We got out of our cars and entered the store
The comfy feeling of the store brought a smile on my face! Me and the guys took our usual seat after getting whatever we wanted. I know it was too early in the morning or something but I got a chocolate ice cream and started digging in.
"So hazel did u hear about the summer race this year?" Kevin asked while trying to take my ice cream. I hit his hand away and glared at him.... He should know better to try getting MY ice cream!!! Everyone chuckled at that seeing Kevin eyeing my ice cream again. I soon pulled the cup closer to me.
" not really sure what u mean! Isn't the summer race like every other summer races we had?" I asked a bit confused. Every summer there is a race that's on for a few weeks and in this time racers from all around come to take part......u challenge other racers and the more racers u win against the more cash u make and the more u get to the final track teams. The 5 racers who'd beat the most number Of racers get to represent the tracks of the region and ultimately race against other such tracks all over well.... If u win u r the best racer there is!
"No this year Neol said there was going to be something a bit different!" Kevin replied finally deciding to let go of my ice cream.
"Really? Well what's it's gonna be this time?!" Ren asked the same thoughts in my head....
" I'm not sure....what say we go ask Neol about it tonight in the race they might announce it there?" Kevin said and I agreed then all of us got back into our cars and once I dropped the boys back home I went over to the Simpson's.
As I reached the gates to the house I used my ID to pass the sensor in the gates.... The ID is the key for each person in the family and since I'm like family I got an ID too when they installed this security system. I went into the mansion and went straight upstairs to the last room in the left.
I opened the door and started jumping on Neol's bed waking him up with a start that he rolled off the bed and fell on the floor with a grunt.
I just chuckled and said "wake up lazy head!"
"Really? Hazel this is not the time or way to wake up a teenager with a hangover who had to clean up all the trash!!" He grunted back a reply.
"Maybe next time I'll pour water on u! How does that sound?!" I asked him. he just stood up and grumbled something as he entered the bathroom.
I went down to the kitchen and brought him coffee. He exited the bathroom and changed into jeans and a t-shirt .
"Thanx" he said as he sipped the coffee.
We both left the house and got into my car. We left for the tracks.
"Damn girl slow down unless u want me to puke on ur car!" He exclaimed. I did slow down a bit fearing for my baby!
"What's wrong hazel?!" He asked in his concerned bro voice.
" there's this new family staying in mine the whole summer! And they've got an asshole of a son!" I told and explained to him all that happened in the morning.
"Well well well.... Looks like we've got something interesting for the summer!!" He said in an amused tone. "Got anything planned for him?" He asked .
"Don't be stupid off course I have!!!" I said as we reached the track.

We go out of the car and went up into the main building and went up to dads office.as usual I just barged in a sat across dad while neol just stood beside me. dad just looked up from his phone and noticed that two of us giving him expected looks.

he sighed and put his phone on the table before looking back up at us '' so what can i do for u kids now?''

''afternoon to u too dear daddy'' i said with a sweet smile while neol just snickered beside me.

''what do u want hazel?'' dad asked with a not-really-funny look.

''ok... eesh ur no fun... kevin told the summer race is gonna be different this year.. well naturally I'm curious'' i told him as a matter of factly.

''well like every other racer as curious as u are.. u have to wait till tonight's tracks to know about it'' he said with a mild smile that's almost hard to see.'' oh and u better go home now hazel if u wanna be able to come to the tracks tonight... ur dad called.. he'd like me to send u home''

i just groaned as i got up and left to go home.

Once i reached home i realized that i was really hungry and craved some of Mary's delicious lunch. so i went straight to the dinning table to find everyone having a hearty lunch...

''well look hazels here.... why dont u join us dear?'' Carol asked once she noticed me.

''sure'' i gave her a polite smile and sat in the only empty seat that was near the devil himself.

''so hazel dear where did u go?'' dad asked me. when i just gave him a look asking 'dont u know already'

''just out with kevin and his brothers dad'' i said while giving him one of my fake sweet smile. i started digging into my food. after which i went into my room.

i blasted some songs and avoided going out the rest of the afternoon and evening.

when it was around 7 i went down had a quick dinner by myself and rushed back up.i changed into a nice dark redish brown tank top and dark jean shorts which had ripped designs and wore a leather jacket over it.

i changed into a nice dark redish brown tank top and dark jean shorts which had ripped designs and wore a leather jacket over it

i put some make up and took my car keys along with the racing gloves and left the house.

i raced over to the tracks. when i got out of the car i saw a huge crowd formed in the starting point of the track chanting 'fight' and cheering whoever it was fighting. curiosity got the best of me as i pushed through the crowd and once people realized it was me they started parting way and letting me pass through them.

and when i reached the front of the line i looked up to see two people i never imagined of seeing here and now fight!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guys i hope that was a nic way to stop now;-p