2.Summers here

I gripped the wheels tighter and made a swift turn. The dust was coming up everywhere, blinding the tracks and the racers. But that didn't bother me I've been racing in these tracks for ages now.

" come on babe! Let's finish this shit" I mumble to myself as I pressed on the gas. My car roared like it was agreeing with me. I finished the race like every other one with a roaring crowd screaming and shouting my name.
"And just like everytime people, give up for our winner HAZEL!!!!!!!" the speaker boomed with Neol's voice. Everyone screamed with excitement and rushed into the tracks as I stopped the car and got out.
I was immediately surrounded by my schoolmates and town folks, mostly teenagers.
"that was amazing girl"
"you showed him how it's done!"
" your the best hazel congrats" people shouted different things towards me as I walked past them towards Neol who was standing beside James who dared to bet me on a race. And now he's standing most probably embarrassed!

" What I told you man? Don't question my sis's skills!" Neol stood there ranting to a James who was looking at the ground obviously ignoring him. Over the years Neol has become My Brother and I've become a part of the Simpson family.
" come on James! Pay up" I asked standing besides Neol. Grumbling James took out $2,000 and gave it to Neol.
"Ok let's get this party started!" Neol shouted into the microphone. Everyone screamed in agreement and the music started. The track lights were shut down and the party lights were on-ed. Everyone were having fun.

I walked to my car with Neol. It was getting chilly as the night breeze started to settle in. I took out and wore my black leather jacket.
"so what are we doing now bro?" I asked looking at Neol and leaning against my car. Just when he was about to answer me someone from inside the entrance building called to us.so we both made our way to the building.
"Come on boys and girls let's get this summer started!" someone screamed through the speakers and lit the torch that was set up.
Our town has a thigh were every student gathers here at night on the last day of school and party till the next day. The summer torch is lit precisely at midnight to show that summer has officially started!its a good thing all the schools in wolf valley ends on the exact same day and I guess it has started.....
I looked back to the building and began to move towards it again. When we reached the building, Liza, Neol's Mom informed us that Edward wanted to talk to Neol and so he went off searching for dad. Then she turned to me.

"Hazel, honey Mary called! She wanted you to get home as soon as possible!" Liz said looking at me.
" sure, Mom. was it anything important?" I asked smiling at her as I removed the leather riders gloves I wore.
" no! Nothing really important. She just wants you Home and not hurt! You know her!" she replied smiling at me. I called Liz, Mom and Ed Dad and in a way they were like that for me. Mary was my house maid. She takesk care of the house and me. She cooks, cleans and everything else. She's like my mother too. She's been with me and Dad ever since I was born.

" oh then I'll go after a little while!" I said and went back into the crowd
"don't drink a lot Hazel! You need to drive back home!" I heard Liz shout behind me.
Well, I'm not planning on getting drunk! After a bit of dancing and chatting with people about what they're gonna do this summer, I went back home around 2am.

I reached fast and parked the car in our driveway. After making sure I'd locked the car well I opened my house with the keys I had and quietly went up to my room which was in the first floor last door to the right of the house.

My room was made black, red and hot pink, but mostly black! I had a set of drums and guitar in one corner of my room and a huge walk in closet on the other corner. My queen size bed was made neat like always. I put my jacket on a hook behind the door and hanged it up and threw the rest of my cloths in a corner were I throw them everytime. I walked into my bathroom through the door in my closet. I washed my face and brushed my teeth before moving my hair up in a messy ponytail.
I walked back into the closet and wore a comfy shorts and white tank top. I walked over to my bed and just fell on top of it. The instant my head touched my bed sleep took over and darkness found me.