Chapter 8

~Michael's POV~

How much has she heard? Has she heard the word ? I cannot risk my secrets for a beautiful girl who has just walked in with her thighs exposed and her tall,slender legs posed like that of a deer.
"Your plan worked. Their were lot of men waiting to hunt me down but my brothers are safe." I said.

She gave her usual gentle smile and we headed down for dinner.
"Today I have specifically made Indian food because lado's new boy-..."
She shot her a death glare and gluped down a knot in her throat.
"I mean new friend has come." She beamed.

"He is Italian not Indian and I told you to make something less spicy for him." She said with a concerned look.

I tried the food and it was freaking amazing,all the flavors just hitting the right spots.
"Looks like your new friend has developed a liking for Indians, see how happy he looks." She beamed and stole glances at Mishika.
"Yes, Indians have caught my attention permanently I think." I gazed at her with an evil grin.

She paused and as if she understood my real message,choked on her bite.
After all she does have a little girl in her.

"Brother you go, save them. I will be fine here." Eloise loosened her grip on my arm but I tightened it more.
"Shut up! I never going to leave your side. Mom,dad and Mason can protect themselves." I said and shot two men running out of the north tower.

"So you accept that you think I am weak." She sniffles.

Their was a long pause. The only sound that rung through our ears was the gunshot.

"It is not true bambino." I pulled her in my arms and she rested her head on my chest.

"Then go! Save our family first! If something happens to them, I will just be as lifeless as dead." She sobbed.

I didn't want to go even if she cursed me,but I couldn't have my sister hating me for the rest of the life just because I refused to listen to her or kept my decision above her pleadings.

"Okay but you take this gun,stay here and send me a signal incase you are in danger." I got up and ran.

Suddenly my shirt begin to stain red. The blood spread making a big speck at my chest .I turned around to see my sister drawing the gun at me and tears stained her face.

"You left me! You showed who you truly love! I hate you. I am dead because of you." She screamed and her voice was filled with hatred.

Before I could speak,she shot twice straight through my chest. I fell.

I woke up startled, gasping for breath as my chest was sweaty and hot. It took my mind a minute to realize that it was a nightmare,again. I looked at the clock, 2:05 in the morning. I needed fresh air.

I walked to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of water. It was eerily silent,something I loved. The cold breeze from the balcony hit me square on my face. I stood their for a couple minutes,counting every reason my parents should have disowned me but still made me the Heir.

Her room light was on. What was she even doing at this time! I opened the door and she was fast asleep. Just with the exceptional fact that she looked breathtakingly beautiful. She still had her glasses on and her head was on a very thick book with some stupid drawings and miniscule writings.

I took off her glasses and set them aside with the book. I hated books! All my high school was about my training, girls, sex and cigarettes.

I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear and intertwined my fingers with her open palm. They were soft and incredibly warm for my ice cold ones.