Chapter 1

End of 1965 April the 18th, I finished college. It was the hardest years in my whole life,but I made it and now I had a long way home. I send the message to my mom that I'm coming back in a few days, but I didn't get the answer back. Hope everything okay with her... At 2pm I was standing on the platform and waiting for my train. When people starts moving and getting out their tickets,I started doing the same. Katy Hagords! Someone yelled at the back... I turned around and in the crowd of people I notice my uncle, who was standing about ten meters away from me.

"Mr Dyson why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick you up after your long college years."

"Well,it's really nice to see you "said Katy.

"Are we gonna go to Brooklyn to visit my mom?"

"No,we will stay in a village very close to Brooklyn "Answered mr Dyson.

Mr Dyson took a luggage from her and starts walking towards the exit. I was little bit impressed by his answer, but I wish he could tell me why we are going to live in the village. We sat in the car, mr Dyson told me that we have 8 hours to go. But it wasn't that important for me, only one question wasn't letting me go. It was the question about my mom, what happened to her? Why she did not replied to my message?