Chapter 3

Katy was seating on the corner of the bed, tears were coming out of her eyes.

"But what happened to her?" She asked

"Nobody knows, the last time I saw here was a month ago" said Mr.Dyson

"Does anybody else knows about it?" Katy asked

"Her neighbors said they saw a women in black in her apartment" her uncle replied

Katy could not believe that her mom is gone,and that nobody knows where is she. But she was hoping that her mother was alive and she was somewhere in the safe place. Mr. Dyson quietly left the room,she never saw him like that. Her uncle was always funniest and resilient person.

The rest of the day she spent sitting on the bed and string at the corner where was a photo of her mother with a black line on the bottom. When Mr.Dyson came back he notice a little piece of paper and it says "please don't try to found me, I'm doing what I think is right" after he reads it, Mr. Dyson softly flopped on the chair and held on to his heart. He grabbed the phone and tried to call her but the the soft voice of the dispatcher said "the call is unavailable..."

If you wondering where Katy is at that moment. Well she is on the train, making her way to Brooklyn. The only thing that was in her head was madness because her uncle didn't told it to her earlier. That makes Katy write that heart at taking note. She believes that she will found her mother or at least ask someone who knows what exactly happened to her.