Chapter 5

The driver runs in to the house.

"Katy?! Are you okay?" Asked driver

The way the room looked was horrible, the walls had blood or coffee prints on it. It looked like someone did it purposely with a dirty hands. Katy was standing on her knees in front of her mom's bed. The bed looked so neat and the driver thought that her mother just left the house to go and pick up some groceries at the market. Katy was breathing shortly and her head was leaning on the bed.

"She is gone..." She said and breath out

"Let's go,I will take you to the hotel" said driver

He picked her up and guide her to the car. Sit, and calm down. Katy was sitting and watching into the window, after twenty minutes she asked.

"What's your name?"

"Nick" said the driver

"Thank you, I thought you would just drive away" said Katy staring into the window. He smiles. They drove for about an hour in twilights.

"Here we are, I will wait for you here just in case." said Nick

 She nodded. Nick waited in front of the light gate with security who was guiding the entrance. In ten minutes, she came out of the long,light stairs. 

"I don't have that amount of money,to pay for the night" said Katy with her eyes down

"Well, my parents are gone for the vacation. If you want you can spent the night in our apartment" offer Nick

"It would be so nice, thanks" Katy said 

They drive in to the huge beautiful garden, and in the middle of all that beauty Nick had his apartment. 

"You can live here as much as you want, I will live in five minutes walk from here" said Nick

"Why you are so kind to me? You don't even know who I'm" said Katy with curios 

Nick just handed her the keys with a smile and said "see you tomorrow"

The apartment was so bright and rich, she notice the silk sleeping dress with pink roses on it. Katy took a shower and went to sleep.