Chapter 11

Katy was running in the grayish smoke for a long time, she was in panic her heart was going to her toes and back to her head. She could feel like someone was beating her with a hammer on her head. Katy was scared, it was late night the moon wasn't on the sky and trees were as dark as the soul of black woman that she saw in the park. She could not believe that Nick wasn't with her now she felt alone, Katy thought that she didn't have enough energy to run or to find the exit out of the park. After a few minutes Katy fell to the cold, wet ground.

At the morning Katy opened her eye, but first she saw blurriness and black clouds. She woke up because of the doctor was measuring her blood pressure. After she said:

"Where an I ?" asked Katy

"You are in Brooklyn's international hospital" said the doctor

"Why I'm here?" asked Katy "who brought me here?"

"Too much questions young lady" the doctor said and then told something to her helper. Katy couldn't even rase her arm or head, it was hard to open her eyes it fells like her eyes was heavy as two cars. The doctor came back to Katy:

"So, where are you from? Where do you live? Do you have any siblings?" asked doctor

"I'm Katy Hagords" that was all she said because after she fall asleep again. All she heard was doctor calling her helpers, so they can prepare the injection for Katy. They were hoping that injection can give her little bit of energy and make her feel good.

It was early morning when Katy opened her eyes because of the thought of her uncle. She thought if the woman in black took everyone who she really loves, then how about Mr.Dyson did she took him too or not? Katy pushed a red botton on top of her bed, and it makes that loud beep sound. The nurse came and asked what happened.

"Is everything okay?" asked nurse

"Might I have a phone, to call someone?" said Katy with eyes full of tears, because she thought that now the cold voice of operator would say "sorry, no answer from the person you are calling to". The nurse gave her a phone, Katy took a silver or white phone at this time she could see the color of the phone properly. "Please please" Katy was saying quietly... After ten seconds the cold and heartless voice said "sorry but the number is not available" short but fast breath... Katy didn't see anything because tears was all over in her eyes. She puts the phone on the phone down and stairs at the window.

"Is everything okay?" asked the nurse

"Leave please" said Katy like she was dead.

After the nurse took a phone and left. Katy was staring at the window, crying, she was dying from inside she could taste the metal.

"The more you love, the more it hurts" she thought "Please give them beck to me, why are you doing this?" Katy was praying. Suddenly Katy saw a face of the black woman in the window, she was laughing at Katy like she didn't care, it looked like the black woman love that Katy felt so alone and angry. After a few seconds Katy recognized her, she took of the injections and stuff that was measuring her heartbeat. Katy felt down because she did not eat for the whole day, but she was crowing to the door. Then she used door as a thing to help her to stand and Katy opened the door. The doctor was there with nurses. She took a look at the window the woman was waiting for her in the darkness with that evil smile that Katy hated do much. Katy passed really quite in front of the nurses, she ran to the front door. Katy was bearhood the ground was cold and wet, when she saw the woman in black said:

"So Katy, how are you doing?" she said with happy voice, like she didn't know what was happening.

"Who are you? Why are you taking people who I love?!" answered Katy with a look as she was a wolf who was protecting her babies.

"You know, I thought how are you gonna survive with out your mother, uncle and oh yeah Nick" the woman said smiling

"Where are they? Are they alive?" asked Katy "give them beck, it will better for you if you will" said Katy with a strong voice like she was ready to jump like a lion.

"Hahhaha why are you so angry? Relax girl" said woman laughing.

"What's so funny?!" Her laugh makes Katy aggressive.

"I knew you since you was born Katy Hagords" said woman "You always was loved by people around you, and you have a kindness mom in the whole world that loved you with all her heart,but nobody liked me, my parents was alcoholics and didn't loved me at all " said woman finally without laughing but with kind of madness.

"Is that you, Nina?" said Katy taking a closer look at her. Nina is a girl that nobody want to be friends with she have mental problems because of her parents "I understand you but you you took everything from me? Don't you know that it's not fair?!" Said Katy with angry voice.

"Whatever, I don't care about fair!" Said woman raising her voice "I fell sorry for you"

"Oh really" said Katy "after all you did for me?! Thank you!" Katy replied turning her look to the side.

"Well, I'm being king to you" said woman "you can choose only one person who you want to came back from another world. So make your choose Katy" after that the woman disappears like a snow in the million snowflakes.