Chapter 4

She was in Brooklyn by the time Mr.Dyson was calling her. Katy was full of madness, because her uncle didn't told her that her mom was gone and nobody knows where is she! All she wants was find her mother, even if it would take her years. 

        When she arrived in Brooklyn,the weather was not welcoming to her at all. The heavy raindrops was killing her, the raindrops was very cold even colder when her sweat was at that moment. 

"Taxi!" She yelled. Nobody stops... 

"Whatever!" said Katy. 

She went to her mom's house,she was hoping that her mom will meet her with a worm tea and full table of cookies that she used to made. After half an hour standing under the heavy cold rain, blue car stops in front or Katy. The driver seemed so nice to her, his eyes were dark blue like the storm clouds. 

"Do you need a taxi?" Asked the driver

"I don't have much money to pay you" answered Katy

"It's rains so much,don't worry about the money. Where are you living?" Said driver

Katy told her moms address and sat in the car. 

"How long have you been here?" Asked driver

"I just arrived, but I born here and lived here before I started studying in college." Said Katy 

"Oh nice" said driver

Meanwhile the car stops at the front of the dark gate with moss on the door. She understood that nobody lived in that house for a long time. Katy stepped out of the car, and went to the front of the door. She was breathing fast and she felt the cold sweat coming down from her forehead. Katy knocked  in to the door, but when she touched it the door was open so she stepped inside.... Driver was waiting for her to go and pick up the luggage, but he had heard the soul piercing scream that made his heart drop all the way down to his feet.