Chapter 9

Katy woke up at 11:45 am, she run to the balcony. Nick was there as always, she was so surprised that he was there.

"Wow little bit late today,Katy" he said

"I'm sorry" she said with a little smile

Katy was ready in ten minutes, and they went to that place in the woods beside the river. The breakfast was better then ever, but Katy just drank her coffee. She waited for Nick to finish his meal and they drove to Katy mom's house.

"Should we go and ask the neighbors?" asked Nick

"Okay, let's start with that house" she said pointing to the clean white house with pretty green garden with pink trees. Katy knocked into the door, the lady opened the door little kids were screaming on the background.

"I'm sorry do u have a little bit of time?" asked Katy politely

" Yes, come in please" said the lady

Katy and Nick came into the house, it was huge and beautiful. With high sealing and white flooring.

"Are you here to ask me about that woman who lives at the house beside main?" Asked the lady

"What do you know about her?" asked Katy

Lady told them that she didn't knew her so well, but one time she saw Katy's mom. She was sitting in her garden, holding something in her hands it looked like a piece of paper with some text on it. After that they left the woman, Katy and Nick went to get some food for lunch. They found a restaurant with American food. When they were waiting for their order, they were talking about that paper which Katy's mom was holding and what could be written there. Kart wasn't giving up at all. But it was evening already, so Nick and Katy went back to their apartments. On the way home Katy brought some fruits and milk for morning. It was wonderful evening fresh and cold, the smell of night flowers was making her sleep but Nick and Katy were walking around the garden for quiet a long time.

In the next morning, they met as always and went to breakfast. Katy decided that they have to find that woman in black that were Katy's night mare, and the last person who saw her mother.

"So where are we going today?" asked Nick

"Today lets ask other neighbors" said Katy. They stopped at the house with big metal gate with a cactuses kind of plants on he sides.

"Do you really want to go there?" asked Nick going little bit back

"We have to" replied Katy

They knocked int o the door, the man opened the door.

"What do you need?!" He asked, Katy and Nick understood that he wasn't that welcoming

"We're here to ask you, what do you know about Ms.Packer?" said Katy

"Oh, come in please" said the man with polite voice. "So Ms.Packer is your mother right Katy Hagords?" He added

"How do you know....?" said Katy without understanding how did he knew her name.

"I remember you, you and your mother were living together before you went to college" he said "She missed you so much, after you left she stopped talking to people"

"That can't be, my mother is always positive and she loves to making friends and every neighbors was a good thinking of her" Katy said "When was the last time you saw her?" She asked.

"It was quiet time ago, the woman in black with red gloves was the last person who was talking to her, but I never saw her before" said the man. Katy and Nick left after the conversation with him. She was so nervous about the woman in black, because she could killed her or wrote something on that paper that made her mother die. But the way that Katy's mom dead was still mystery.