Chapter 7

After the amazing breakfast Katy and Nick, went into his car.

"So where are we going?" Asked Nick

"Mom's house...." She replied 

"But promise not to scream?" said Nick, Katy just smiles back. They drove to Katy's mom house, for a little while she stands in front of her door quietly crying with rock face.

"Should we come in?" Asked Nick, taking Katy by her hand. They stepped inside and they start to looking for something strange. Nick notice the opened book, someone splits coffee on it but the only thing he could read was "she is gone". Nick told it to Katy, first she thought it was curse.

"Its probably not!" said Nick 

"Who knows" Katy said. Lets continue to search for some clues, maybe it would help to found out what happened to my mom. Katy noticed that her mom's bed was so neat and clean, it does not seems like she dead in her bed and then doctors barred her. They were surfing everywhere and everything, but the book and the bed was the only things they had found. It was eight thirty by now, and Nick asked her if she want to go and have dinner. They went out to the steer and looked for some good restaurants,but they end up with pizza. After Nick drove Katy home, to the same apartment she were yesterday. 

"So, see you tomorrow?" asked Nick 

"Yeah, good night" Katy said 

The next morning, it feels like the hot summer. As always Nick was waiting for Katy under her balcony. The breakfast was greater then yesterday, Katy was enjoying spending time with Nick, and he seems like too. After the breakfast they chose to walk to Katy's mom's house. They were talking all the way to the house. The door looked different from yesterday, seems like someone had cleaned it up from the moss. 

"Wow, it looked so different" said Nick with not much an expression.

"But who did it?" Asked Katy stepping into the house. She wished she could know who did it. 

"Okay, today we are looking in living room and the kitchen" she said 

And they start, Katy was looking in the kitchen and Nick in living room. Katy was smelling the smell of her mom's cookies, but there were nothing there. She was opening the cupboards and wardrobes. Katy found the plate that she were eating from when she was young and living with her mother. When she opened the fridge, you can't believe that but there was a cookies she used to make when Katy was coming to her. 

"Nick! Look what I found, of she made those cookies that means she knows that I was coming soon" Katy shouted

"Wow, calm down. Now we have to found where she went" said Nick 

But it was too late to do anything, so they just took a long way to their apartments.