First day New Friends and Enemies

Y/N POV

I now stood in front of the academy according to the pamphlet they have they are supposed to train the best of the best in the field of dueling. How original not like every duel academy like LDS says that. I enter the classroom as some people stared at me as I take a seat next to Reginald, Tori then came over to talk to me

Tori: "You're already in, didn't you have to do a test?!"

Y/N: "Yeah I did but it was basic stuff like what is fusion summoning, synchro summoning, etc. and don't even get me started on the joke that was the practical exams."

Tori: "Anyway I'm glad you're finally back, do you want me to give you a tour of the school?"

Y/N: "No thanks Tori I'll do it on my own."

Before Tori could answer the teacher came in and started the class. When it was break time I got up ready to explore the place when Tori called to me.

Tori: " Y/N you can't go alone you'll get lost!"

Reginald: "Just let him go."

Tori: "Huh?"

Reginald: "Y/N just does what he wants if you continue to insist on helping him you'll just waste your time."

Y/N: "Sorry Tori talk to you later bye!"

After that I ran out of class hoping to lose Tori but she didn't follow me.

Y/N: 'Now what does this place have to offer'

I was walking around the halls searching for something to do or someone to duel when I came to the cafeteria. I saw a girl in traditional Japanese clothing sitting on the ground with a sad look on her face.

 I saw a girl in traditional Japanese clothing sitting on the ground with a sad look on her face

Worried I walk over to her.

Y/N: "Hey is everything alright?"

The moment she heard my voice she stood up her face now expressionless and her voice monotone.

???: "Hello do you need help?"

Y/N: "No I came over here to see if you needed help."

I could almost see a blush on her face. I guess she didn't hear what I had to say.

Lotus: "I see allow me to introduce myself my name is Lotus Hanazoe I'm the president of the bonsai club. However my club is missing one member and it will be closed if I'm unable to find one more and none of the students seem to be interested."

I thought for one hard second before I decided.

Y/N: "Can I join then?"

Her eyes widened before she answered in a hurry.

Lotus: "Truly?"

Y/N: "Yeah I don't know much about bonsai but I wanted to help if that is alright with you."