A Day To Relax

Y/N POV

We are now on the front lawn with Anna and Alice abought to duel.

Alice LP 4000 Hand 5

Anna LP 4000 Hand 5

Alice: "I'll take the first move, I draw! I start by activating foolish burial to send Shaddoll Falco from my deck to the graveyard, next his effect activates letting me set him to my side of the field. I then set one monster and one card and end my turn."

Alice hand 3

Anna: "Fine I hope you are ready to become roadkill because I draw! I start by activating the spell card Night Beam to destroy you set card and along with this you can't activate it."

A small laser hits Alice's set card and destroys it revealing it was El Shaddoll Fusion.

Anna: "Next I summon Night Express Knight from my hand. This card can be normal summoned without tributes but its attack is 0, and since I summoned an earth machine monster, I can also summon this bad boy from my hand, come on out Heavy Freight Train Derricrane, though its attack and defense are halved but that won't matter now, because I overlay my two level 10 monsters in order to build the overlay network XYZ SUMMON! Appear Superdreadnought Rail Canon Gustav Max!"

 This card can be normal summoned without tributes but its attack is 0, and since I summoned an earth machine monster, I can also summon this bad boy from my hand, come on out Heavy Freight Train Derricrane, though its attack and defense are halve...

Anna: "I now activate Gustav's effect, by detaching one overlay unit I can deal 2000 points of damage to you!"

Alice: "I won't let you, I activate the effect of Effect Veiler from my hand, by discarding them I can negate your monsters' effect!"

Anna: "Tch you're just delaying the inevitable! I use Superdreadnought Rail Canon Gustav Max to once more build the overlay network Rank Up XYZ Change! Appear rank 11 Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Juggernaut Liebe!"

Anna: "Now to end this! Liebe can attack up to the number of overlay units it has +1, it currently has 2 so it can attack up to 3, time to say goodbye to Y/N! Liebe attack her first set monster FIRE!"

The massive tank blast at the set Shaddoll Falco blowing it to smithereens.

Anna: "Now attack her second monster!"