A Trip Back Home And A Maids Woes

Y/N POV

I just got back home with some curtains for my window in my room as I plan on going to Gensokyo with Alice and Koneko, I then enter my house to see Alice at the door.

Alice: "Welcome home master~."

Y/N: "Thank you Alice, I actually came back to ask you and Koneko something."

Alice: "What is it master?"

Y/N: "Would you like to go to my hometown with me?"

Alice's eyes now sparkle to see where I lived, she quickly replies.

Alice: "Of course master, I would love to go with you to your hometown!"

Y/N: "Alright then go and get Koneko and meet me in my room."

She then runs off as I go to my room to set up my curtains in the meantime, shortly after I'm done Alice and Koneko enter my room, Alice looking excited while Koneko has a small smile and her tail wagging back and forth.

Y/N: "Alright are both of you ready?"

Alice/Koneko: "Yes master."

Y/N: "Alright then."

I then raise my right hand as a small black orb appears in the center, suddenly a black rip in space with eyes in it appears. Alice now looks a little scared while Koneko looks on with interest. 

Y/N: "Alright you two come on now."

I say as I begin stepping through, I then see that Alice doesn't move while Koneko starts looking at the gap.

Y/N: "Alice, are you scared?"

Alice: "W-What no! I promise you master I'm not scared!"

I simply sigh and pick her up and put her under my arm as I grab Koneko's hand before entering the gap, after a short walk on a small black walkway with the eyes looking at us, making Alice very nervous, we arrive at another gap before entering, on the other side is a mansion, specifically the Dragonmaid Chateau, where Mum and I live. I then put Alice down before announcing my arrival.

Y/N: "I'M HOME!"

Shortly after I say that several people appear.

Dragonmaids: "Welcome home master!"