Number Trouble

Y/N POV

It was the next day and I was still in bed until I remembered I still have school today. With a groan I reach over to grab my hat after a few failed attempts my hand manages to land on something soft? I then start to move my hand as it starts giving a purring noise. Did a cat get in my house? I thought when I opened my eyes I saw the little girl in a maid outfit from yesterday in surprise I jump and hit my head on the wall.

Y/N: "Shit."

???: "Master."

As she says that she gets on my bed and starts to check my head.

Y/N: "Wait who are you and what are you doing in my house?"

Alice: " Apologies master my name is Alice and I am a duel spirit and your new maid."

She then did a little curtsy before bowing.

Y/N: "Wait a duel spirit Where did you come from?"

Alice: "I'm the duel spirit of the cards you fixed."

Y/N: "Wait the cards from the other day? So you are trying to be my maid to-"

Alice: "Thank you of course."

She started to smile again, and that smile is to sweet for her own good. I decided just to roll with it not like I'm not use to crazy things happening anyways. we then both go downstairs so i can make Breakfast.

Alice: "Master I made breakfast for you!"

I followed Alice to see she made sushi for me. I sat down to eat as she picked up the chopsticks and grabbed a piece and but it to my mouth.

Y/N: "Hold on I can feed myself."

She now had a frown on her face along with a depressed look. I just sigh knowing how this is goin to be.

Alice: "Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to help."

Y/N: "Alright you can do it."

Immediately her mood did a 180 turning to a bright smile as she then fed me.

Alice: "Yay🤍"

After being fed a few pieces of sushi with a blush in my face I decided to ask her something.

Y/N: "Aren't you going to eat too?"

Alice: "A maid is never to eat with her master. I'm just happy helping."

Y/N: "Well then as your master I command you to eat with me."

Alice: "Well if it's a command from master then I guess it can't be helped."

She said with a blush. She than gave me the chopsticks and opened her mouth realizing what she wanted me to do. With a blush on my face I picked up a piece of sushi and fed it to her.

Alice: "Mmm master sushi is sho good."

Y/N: "you were the one who made it though."

Alice: "It doesn't matter! Anything master does is anything better than anyone else can do."

She then grabbed the chopsticks again.

Alice: "Now say ahh."

Y/N: "Now hold on can't we just eat normally?"

She pouted a little before giving up and giving me the the chopsticks as we started to eat normally. soon after we finished i got ready to head out to school.

Y/N: "Alright Alice I'm going to head to the academy now see you later."

Alice: "Wait! Can I go with you?"