The Number Hunter

Y/N POV

I finally managed to get out of Aura's grasp and made my way back to my D-Wheel, as I got on I realized I had some time before the announcement for the lottery so I decided to head home for a quick shower seeing as I had some dust and stuff on myself. Once I make it back home I enter my house to see Koishi sitting on my couch with Nitori who were talking with each other they then notice me before stopping and getting an awkward smile before I spoke.

Y/N: "Koishi, Nitori what are you two doing in my house? I though you went back to Gensokyo."

Nitori: "Well I'm still here because I needed to show you some of the special features your new duel disc will have."

Koishi: "And I'm here because I wanted to stay with you for a bit."

I simply sigh before I tell them I'm going to go take a quick shower, I then head up to my room to grab some clean clothes before I head to my bathroom. Once I enter I begin to undress but not before I see that the shower curtains moved by themselves, I then go over to them and pick up an invisible Nitori before going to the door and tossing her out before locking the door and taking my shower. Shortly after I come out in a new set of clean clothes before heading downstairs to see Nitori nursing a bump on her head.

Y/N: "That's what you get for trying to peep on me."

I then go to the kitchen to make some food for the three of us after I finish I call them over to eat. After we eat Nitori speaks up.

Nitori: "So Y/N I needed to go over some of the functions that your duel disc will have that wasn't on your previous one."

I look at the clock to notice the time realizing that the announcement will happen shortly.

Y/N: "Sorry Nitori but it's going to have to wait for later I have to head some where real quick I will probably be back later in the night."

Nitori: "Well how about I come with?"

Y/N: "Fine, you can come with you too Koishi."

Koishi then jumps up before heading to the door making me chuckle I quickly run up to my room to grab the lottery ticket before heading to my D-Wheel seeing both Koishi and Nitori beside it. I then quickly hop on before Koishi wraps her arms around my stomach while Nitori activates a device which gives my bike a side car that she then quickly hops in, we then take of towards the area that was listed on the ticket which also happens to be a massive duel arena, once the three of us arrive I park my D-Wheel and we all hop of before heading into the arena which is absolutely jam packed.

Y/N: "Wow. Seems that these two are very popular. Odd how I never heard of them before."

Nitori: "What do you mean Y/N?"

Y/N: "Oh well one of my friends gave me this lottery ticket which is why we are here to see who is announced as the winner, and the winner gets to duel the Idols tomorrow."

Nitori was about to ask who they were before everyone cheered as it seems to be starting I then see two girls both about the same age, one had pick hair in the style of pig tails while the other had blue hair and what I assumed was a shark plushy.