The fucked up part

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH HER PHONE WHERE'S KERIA? It was Kay she has Keria's phone so in my mind she has something to do with her going missing it was a FaceTime call so my instinct is telling me to screen record for evidence I start the screen record. Wtf is wrong with you bruh, I said. Kay screamed, I saw y'all all at the party boo'd up you twerking on her and the picture is what set it off so you were been cheating on me how do you know her? Girl first off we not even together ain't nobody cheated on you either you the only with all the Secret and lies and loving double lives why are you so worried about me keria is my old friend we used to go to elementary school together that's it and that's all now that's my bestie now I ain't gon ask you again to send her back home the way u found her Beep beep beep she hung up. I went into the house and got the card that the cop gave me and called him over to show him the screen record. He said he'll be over in 30 mins when the time passed I had already got suited up so that I can be ready to ride just in case the police be on sum lame shit I know Kay ain't really bout that life fr at all hell she had sold me fake lifestyle and ambitions herself. The detective finally arrive I showed the proof he took my phone and tracked the location it showed 329 forest rd that's not Kay's house that's her so called homeboy house that tried to talk to me but that's another story for another day but if they're over there we'll have to set up a plan I know keria won't be hurt because everybody over there are pussies these only thing that might hurt her is the roaches and rats that's over that motherfucker. Me and the detective made a plan he's going to wait a block away and I'm going in on sum captain save a Hoe type shit you know like to try to get keria myself if something goes wrong he has my back I got hood and wired up I feel like a snitch with wires on but anything for my boo we waited till night fell to do anything if this doesn't work they're going to drop the amber alert but it'll have more details to it since we know the weirdo. Dark hit it was bout a quarter till 9 we pull up to the house I knock on the door. "Who is it" I didn't say nun I had my hand over the peep hole somebody finally opened the door it was Kay friend Jon he tried to crack it but I pushed it on open and kicked him in the nuts real hard I went upstairs checked every room nobody was in sight I went to the basement and there she was nobody was around so I had to make this quick Keria was trying to say sum but I shut her up I untied her arms and legs and I snatched the weak ass tape off her mouth. She made a loud ass noise we tried to make a run for it but the noise Alerted Kay nem she came down puzzled Keria grabbed the bat out the corner and busted her in the knees with it we ran outside while the police went in to arrest them we got in the car and I took Keria home she didn't say anything the whole ride home then we went upstairs when we got to her house her family was siked to see her. "So how did u know where I was"? Um that's my ex that kidnapped u, I said. WOWWW she blurted out. That's weird it was all over her face that she was upset with me. I was trying to explain myself and get her to see that it wasn't my fault but she turned around punched me in the guts and told me to get out her house I left went home bawling my eyes out as I got home I ran upstairs up to my room to calm myself down Keria punched me so hard I spit up sum blood I cried and cried till I dozed off and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up I hopped in the shower by the time I got ready to get out I heard the doorbell Ring I wrapped my robe around me and ran to the door I opened it nobody was there I looked down and it was a medium sized kinda small box I took it in the kitchen and opened and couldn't help to just break down and cry. To be continued......