Feelings

She went from licking my cat to beating the pussy up and I'm scratching her back she kissing my neck she put her fingers in I screamed out "DADDY" she went deeper I'm bout to cu...cu...cu... boom boom boom ROOM SERVICE!! I jumped up, DAMNNN it was just a dream. I went to the door and opened it I got a water off the cart and shut the door I heard the lady push off with the cart. I headed back to the bed my cat was wet I felt it when I walked this girl got me dreaming about her and ts not healthy see I'm finna cut her off cause I can't afford another breakup. I picked up my phone it was 9:03am Kay was still blowing me up and I had a message from Keria she said be ready at 10 we going to get breakfast I replied with a thumbs up I felt kinda weird like I all of a sudden felt depressed I felt as if I didn't know where I wanted to be in life I was having a bummy morning I went in the bathroom brushed my teeth and started my shower water I got in and stayed in for about 15 minutes cause once again I was pushing for time I got out and went to get some clothes out my suitcase I got my grey tights and my white Jordan shirt I put on my white Jordan 12s, went to the mirror and brushed my hair down and I put on some lipgloss and sat down on the edge of the bed I was in my own lil thinking zone 10:00 rolled around and my thoughts were interrupted by a knock at the door I went to answer it and it was Keria she hugged me and looked at me in my eyes and licked her lips I pulled away and said cmon let's go get breakfast I'm hungry we went downstairs and got in the car and went to Waffle House we got to Waffle House and it was busy but Keria had already made reservations so it really wouldn't take that long. She ordered a pancake omelet and some bacon with a sprite  and I ordered some all you can eat pancakes with some grits and sausage with some orange juice the lady too our orders and took our menu's and left. Keria grabbed my hand and asked was there anything I need to tell her I already knew she was talking about last night I wasn't gonna lie to her so I told her the girl who took my virginity cheated on me and left me for a bitch who look way better and me and it hurted me and I'm not trying to feel that again so I'm really not trying to get close to nobody. She let go of my hand and said Shy I'm sorry about last night we both were out of body but I just wanna be friends I just wanna put you out your misery and make you happy I like you don't get me wrong but ain the type that just jump into shit like that just know I'm here for you and I'm going to forever be here I love you shy. I love you too Keria, I said she made me feel 10x better after doing all that talking the food came back and we started to eat. She took her phone out and made a snap. We finished up eating we tipped the people and left. We got in the car and we got like 10 minutes down the road and black truck started following us I dint say nothing at first cause I didn't wanna get worried then every turn we made it followed so Keria realized it she sped up real fast hit a u turn turnt 4 curbs and she lost em I wonder wtf that was all about by looking in her face I can tell she was wondering to all of sudden my stomach started to hurt really bad and my eyesight started getting blurry I felt like I was gonna faint and I was loosing my hearing then it came back and my eyesight became back straight but my stomach was still hurting Keria looked at me and I asked her wtf she was looking at we finally pulled up at Walmart and I got out and decided I would go to the bathroom and shit. Keria looked at me and just stared I told her to bring her ass on she shook her head and said no WHY, I asked she told me to come here I walked over there towards her and she turned me around to where my butt was facing a truck parked beside us and it was a big huge splotch of blood on my ass and I looked down it was between my legs. I felt wobbly and my legs started to get weak and all I remember was it got dark.