Thinking back

*5 Hours Later
I woke up in a big pretty king sized bed with royal blue supreme covers on them I was under the covers I was looking at myself in a mirror that was on the ceiling it was big and pretty. The room was all blue due to the led lights that were around the room. It was something like a room goals or a vibe. I looked at in the corner and it was two columns of croc boxes stacked aside the wall a little up under the big flat screen tv pinned to the wall and on the other side of the room it was Jordan boxes and nike boxes on the wall one shoe was in the box and one shoe was out the box as if they were set up in a shoe store. Then all of a sudden a big tall white dog with little black spots walk in the room, I screamed. Keria walked in, looked at me laughed and said damn you scared of Dogs and put the dog out of her room. She sat down beside me and I asked what were I doing there she smirked and said you had a lil accident. I got up and looked at the spot where I was laying she had two thick grey towels laying there it had blood on it I walked over to the mirror and my whole butt and seat area was covered in blood. I guess she started to see me freak out so she went in her drawer it was full of boxers she dug to the bottom and open a new pack of panties and handed them to me and said "you're gonna need these" she went to a small cabinet in her room a got a small diaper looking shit wrapped up in yellow paper and pointed at the bathroom. "MMCHT WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH THIS KERIA", I said ugh give it here this is how you put it on she took the loud ass wrapper off of the diaper and placed it in the center of the panties and placed the lil wings on the under part, she got up threw the wrapper away and said now go put it on and I'll go get you a pair of my shorts she did as I said. I bought the shorts and sat them at the door and told her to hand me her tights and underwear she gave them to me and I went and put them in the washer and started the cycle. I came back she was washing her hands she came and sat besides me and turned her head I felt like she was ashamed a grabbed her hand and said it's okay, you never had a period before, she looked at me and said, A what? I said a period, girls have them every month As a woman, your period is your body's way of releasing tissue that it no longer needs. So you're just growing up you're becoming a young women it's okay. She gave me a hug and thanked me I said no problem I asked her was she hungry She said yes I ordered a large pizza from dominos with some hot wings and a 2 litter red Fanta drink I gave her the remote and told her to find a movie on Netflix while I go and tie the dogs up about 10 mins later I came back and she was waiting on me she was scrolling on Instagram on her phone. I came and took it from her and cut it off did the same with mines and said we won't need these I grabbed the remote, unpaused the movie and got in the bed I motioned for her to come beside me and she did that and we cuddled beside eachother it was so comfortable and soothing and mostly relaxed and quiet. The doorbell ring I went and got the food and came back we sat on my bed and ate about an hour later the movie had went off. I grabbed a deck of uno cards from the side of the bed shuffled them up and passed em out sooooo.....