Going out Sad

Kay POV~
I really did say some hurtful ass shit to shy the things I said to her could've really been avoided. We could've talked about the situation instead of me going crazy. The way I did shy was wrong and now I feel so bad. She still young so I should've been more understanding instead of being so damn selfish. She tried to take her own life! I made this mess and I'm gonna fix. I'm going to handle it the way it should've been handled the first time, but ima start off with baby steps ima take her favorite food, drink, and snacks over and we're gonna have a good mature conversation. I texted her. I ask her was she home alone and could I come over. Almost 15 minutes later she texted back and said yea. I got up put on my grey sweat pants and my red Alabama hoodie. I went to Dollar General to pick up her snacks then I headed to the Chinese place and got her a plate with strawberry lemonade, I got one for myself too. After I had picked up the food I headed on over there. I finally get there as I pull up into the driveway I see shy standing at the door. I got all the stuff out of the car and walked up to the porch and hugged shy. She smelled so good as always. We went inside her house she took me upstairs and we went into her room and sat down on her bed. She put Netflix on, looked at me, and asked what I wanted to talk about... I looked her in her eyes and grabbed her hand and said I apologize for doing you so wrong and acting like I didn't care, I'm sorry for saying all those hurtful things to you and I'm sorry for everything and I just wanna get back on the right track. She looked at me and smiled, she hugged me and said "Kay I love you and I'm sorry for everything too I should've told you about Tristian. I didn't want to be with him anymore because I want to be with you he doesn't treat me right and he's childish and immature you make me feel another type of way you're my first girlfriend I ever had and I love you so much I can't make this up". Shy leaned towards me and kissed me I asked her did she let that nigga fuck, she said no I'm a virgin. Okay, I replied. Shy took her pills that the doctor prescribed for her and said she was gonna go to sleep soon she pulled back the cover and I laid between her legs watching tv, and we both went to sleep. I'm honestly glad I got my girl back cause I wasn't about to go out sad.