Venting

She looked at me and smiled tell me about yourself, I said she said wym I said why are you single why don't you have anybody ? She put her head down and sighed and said "well basically I was dating a girl it was the first girl I ever dated I gave her my heart and she showed me a good time I felt like I could trust her I gave her my virginity and she left me for a Girl that look 10x better than me then on top of that I had a Bestfriend and she went and dated my ex boyfriend behind my back so yea my trust really fucked up wbu?,she said. I looked at her and dropped my head with tears forming in my eyes every relationship that I've been in I get dogged every girl I've been with cheated on me it all happens in a cycle I explain my hurt and they turn around and hurt me worse everybody in this world cheat no matter how happy you try to make people. I'm different from most studs I'm not a Instagram or TikTok stud. I'm not pretty I don't have a haircut, I don't dress that good, I'm not athletic, and I lack everything that a girl wants and nobody wants to be with me plus I'm nonchalant and I don't trust nobody because all females are the same and then try to play that hurt role I'll just be better off single and out the mix I hurt my own feelings by expecting another mf to love me as hard that I loved them. Every time I get in a relationship i get played and I always see it coming and when it happens they don't hurt my feelings they just prove me wrong. Proved that they weren't shit and couldn't be trusted from the start. Shy looked at me with tears in her eyes and she gave me a big hug we hugged for a long time she said " you were holding that in for a long time, weren't you?" I nodded my head in her shoulders she let go of me and wiped my face it's okay you have to get even let that hurt go and stop giving a fuck, she said. I agreed. She slammed her last card down in the deck and yelled "BOOM UNO" I looked at her and smiled she stated laughing. We done damaged ass people she punched me in my arm and stood up she walked over to the window pulled back the curtains and peered thru the blinds damn it's getting dark can you take me home, she said. I got up got my keys off the dresser and we walked out to the car and got in she connected her phone to the aux and started playing that girly feelings shit singing along and shit. 15 mins later we pull up to her house she looks at me and I bites my lips she smiled "Keria what are we?", she asked were friends, close friends you got me I got you she smiled and said okay kissed me on the cheeks and got out of the car I waited till she got in the house and then I pulled off.