A Dream(or should I say Dreams) Come True - Chapter 5

Hey!

I know I never upload in a long time but I am sorry but I had tests and a whole lot of other stuff.

Any ways here's the new chapter.

And Thanks so much to IronicSadist for making me a TRULY AWESOME cover.

VOTE $ COMMENT $ FAN $

ENJOY!

**************************************************************************************************************

A Dream(or should I say Dreams) Come True

Chapter 5

#######################

I am sitting in the plane right now listening to my ipod, even though I have no idea what I am listening to. My mind is distracted by what happened just before I left. It keeps playing that scene again and again....

Wait! I guess I still need to tell you guys what happened, but that will have to wait because I just realised I never introduce myself. You must be wondering who's this crazy chick going on about what's happening when we don't even know who she is. So flashback later, introduction first.

So I guess I should start with my name. Just to get it clear I am not really good at introductions and I am guessing you already know that.

So anywho, I am Alexia Norton. I am 15 and I stay in Oiwa. I am currently on a flight back to California. I was on an unexpected hoilday. Unexpexted because 3 weeks ago when I come home from school I see my mom packing and telling me to pack because we are going to South Africa for a few weeks.

When I ask her why? She tells me because she needs a break and because she wants to visit her family.

Oh, yeah! Did I mention I am part Indian. My mom's an Indian and my dad's a white. They both net each other in college and fell in love and got married.The usual stuff that happens with people.

And why did I have to go with her?

Well. it's because I have never met her family (kind of true, I have only met my mom's parents), and because she can't leave me alone for a few weeks (my dad was on a business trip).

And when I asked her what about my school? She says it's ok and she has alredy informed them that we are leaving tonight.

I didn't even get to tell my friends about this and when I get back I am going to be in big trouble...

But In the end, I am glad that she brought me with me her because I would never have met Sabz. Amy and David. I would have missed out on meeting some of the most amazing people in the world...

I have no idea on what more to tell you guys (see what I mean about me and Introductions), so I guess I should tell you all what happened back there...

**************************

Flashback

***

As I looked up to him to him and was about o him ask him what he wants, I could see him leaning forward and the next thing I knew I could feel his lips on mine. It was nothing like I expected my first kiss to be, in fact it was much more and much better. His kiss was slow and soft and full of passion and suddenly I found myself responding to his kiss...

After a few more seconds he slowly pulled away and I stood there waiting for the fireworks to erupt inside me and everything else that happens after the person you love kisses you.. but the only thing I heard was a faint  whisper of the wind somewhere in the distance...

I didn't think anything about that because well, the airport was crowded and you wouldn't be able to even hear a bomb in this place if it exploded (but I guess I was just trying to tell myself that nothing was wrong) and truly nothing was wrong . I loved David and now I know that at least  he likes me back if not love me and I really don't care about all the stuff that happens in movies and books when the person you love kisses you because that's not real life, it's a fantasy world.

I now turned my attention back to David who was saying something..

"I am sorry, Alex. But I just had to do it. This was my last chance and I didn't know when I would see you again , so I just had to. I am sorry if you are mad but I had to tell you , or more like show you what you mean to me and my feelings for you. I .."

"David. " I said cutting him off. He was going on like he did a huge crime. "It's okay. In fact to tell you the truth, I am glad that you kissed me. I would ne.."

"You are glad?!" He asked cutting me of.

"Yes," I answered. "I am glad David that you kissed me because I would never have had the courage to let you know how I feel about you so yes I am glad."

"So...wait! You also like me back?" David asked.

Oh God! What is wrong with this boy? Doesn't he listen to what Is say?

"David! What did I just say? Do I speak Greek that you don't understand? I just said I liek you and you are asking me if I like you?"

"Well, I am sorry," he said. "It just came as a shock to know that you like me back."

"It's okay, I guess" I said.

An awkward silence fell between us after that. I guess we both didn't know what to say after what happened.

"I don.." I started.

"Do yo..." he also said at the same time.

" You first, " we both said at the same time again.

"Okay." I said. " I just wanted to know how are w..."  As usual I was cut of again.

" Alex, we need to go. Our flight's on time," my mom said coming over by us.

"Well, I guess that's my cue," I said turning to David.

" Yeah, well. I guess you have to go. I am really going to miss you Alex and I hope I get to see you real soon or I don't know what I will do." he said with a sad smile on his face.

"Me too. i am also going to miss you" I said.

"Alexia and David if you guys are done saying bye, we really need to go." my mom said,

" Yeah, sure, Bye Alex" David said.

"Bye." I said giving him a hug before turning and walking away.

Again someone pulled me back and this time I knew who it was.\

"Yes, David"

" I just want to tell you that you do not speak Greek and I love you" he said and quickly gave me a peck on my lips before turning and walking away.

*****

End of Flashback

**********************************

Well, that's all happened back there. I  had my first kiss and I found out that the guy I love loves me back and right now I am the happiest girl in the world and the only thing that could make my this moment perfect would be David sitting here right next to me....

***********************************************************************************************************

So what do you guys think?

Please tell.

VOTE $ COMMENT $ FAN $ SHARE $