Getting to Know them/ You and I

Maries POV
Henry / Brother
     Henry Is my older brother when I was little I met him and when I did I didn't know that the reason I was so close to him was that we were going to be related in the future. I am from another family and was adopted, when I was adopted he wanted to be the best brother that he could be. He was already the best brother without trying. We have always been so close because I met him when I was so little and he didn't have anyone besides Leo, Lewis, Nate, and Zed with him during concerts. He is very protective of me when any guy comes involved until one day I get tired of it. He liked having someone he loved and trusted with him when he was leaving and parting ways with the boys. Henry never really did leave their side except for family matters.

Nate/ Friend To Foe To Friend again
     Nate was my friend whom I never really trusted to be around after what happened with him and Leo. They were both fighting but I wasn't scared of them Nate punched Leo. Leo told me to leave but I didn't know what to do if I did leave so I stood there scared. Nate wouldn't stop I heard Leo say for Nate to calm down and I called for Henry and he came and held him back and Nate hit Henry too. He fell back and looked at me and told me to leave but I didn't I couldn't move I started walking but stopped and looked back and couldn't leave I was frozen in place. Henry didn't notice that I was still there and he was getting Nate to calm down I'm not sure what happened to Nate but he couldn't stop being mad at Leo he was just stuck in a trance that he couldnt get out of. Nate started yelling at Henry and he got scared he didn't know why he was mad so he wasn't sure what to tell him. He failed to help, Nate hit Henry and said Why aren't you saying anything I ran away and the door slammed. Then I heard it open again I turned around and I saw Nate I freaked out and he grabbed me and asked what I was doing in there. Then I started crying because he hurt my arm when he grabbed me I saw Henry through the door on the ground he was just pushed before Nate ran out so Nate had to push him when he ran out Nate looked back and realized and took his hand off of me. Henry ran up to see if I was okay and I didn't answer. I was scared; I look at Nate and he looked at me and held eye contact he was shocked by what he did. Nate was in aw he had a tear going down his face he didn't realize what he had done. He looked around at everybody and turned back at me and said "Im so sorry Marie"then he walked away. Henry went back to get Leo and Told Leo to bring me comfort. Henry walked past me and followed Nate. I was only a year younger than Henry and Henry was 17 at the time. That's a part for later though.

Leo/ Bestfriend
     Leo was a big brother to me he protected me when Henry needed to fix things with Nate and they are fine now but I couldn't survive without these two until I met Zed. I didn't meet him until later Henry never introduced me to him. I met Zed on my own I ran into him when I was getting a drink and food from The table that only my brother and the boys were supposed to get stuff from but my brother knows that I don't like a lot of food and didn't want me to walk outside alone.  Zed saw me and asked who I was and I said Henry's sister he didn't believe me and called for security and Henry ran up to stop him Henry said You guys have met now, this is my sister. Zed asked if I was his sister. I wondered why Henry hadn't talked to Zed about me but now I know. Anyway Leo I'm sorry you don't get that big of a chapter about you but Lewis's chapter is next.

Lewis
     I hear Henry say "You haven't met my sister Lewis so I want you to meet her". There was a little bit of silence and everybody is looking at me in confusion then Henry says "She has been sitting in my room all week and you're the last one to meet her out of the other guys". Lewis pauses while staring at me and then shakes his head back to reality then said Nice to meet you. Then a second later Nate said don't make that your song I've already made it mine I flinched when Nate came into the room then Lewis looked at me and said what was that for? I looked at Henry then at Nate then walked away. I never really met Lewis because Nate walked in so I'm going to eventually meet him. I guess thats the the past but I meet him now. Lewis is the sweetest guy he is always kind to everyone he likes making jokes even when people aren't joking so then people become happier. He's a good person Lewis was one other reason I could stay when Nate came around because he distracted me from Nate when he walked into any room. I always laughed at his jokes all of the people in the room would laugh at his jokes and people that didn't know Lewis didn't laugh because no one got his humor.