②③ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ɢᴀᴘ ᴍᴏᴇ?

Act 23 – What is Gap Moe?

Dokja gulped involuntarily. The thickness of this arm around his waist was too familiar. Especially the deep, gravelly voice from behind his ear that called his name.

He was flustered, his whole body heated up, making him feel weak, but he gathered effort so he could turn his head to see the man's sour face. "Joonghyuk-ah."

"Do you have an excuse this time?"

Dokja sucked in a shuddering breath. 'Don't be talking to my ear, dammit!' He was soft already, how could he endure more abuse on his poor ear?

He peeked at the couple who was staring at them. A small, shaky voice came out of his mouth, "I am innocent. They involved me on their own, without my permission. Said the guy cheated on his girlfriend by sleeping with me...."

Dokja felt the arm on his waist go tighter. He held his breath, and he turned dumbfounded when he noticed the threatening glare on Joonghyuk's face that was directed at the two unknown people.

'What now? Why is he so scary?'

.

.

The couple flinched and scurried back like frightened rodents. Her anger switched to fear the moment she saw that glare.

"S-Sorry. We gotta go!" The man pulled the woman with him and dragged her outside.

"J-joonghyuk-ah..." Dokja choked out a whimper.

"What."

"Too... too tight... I can't... mnn."

Joonghyuk was stunned at the unexpected moan. He immediately released his arm on Dokja's waist and stepped back.

Dokja could finally breathe, he heaved a long sigh. "Thanks." He rubbed his abdomen and looked up at Joonghyuk's face. "Why did you come down? You also want an extra pillow?"

Joonghyuk frowned while watching him. If he heard it right, Dokja was just accused of fornication a while ago, and he sounded so hurt. How could he still think about a fucking pillow? Was he acting tough? His voice obviously shuddered, Joonghyuk wouldn't miss that since he was so close.