②⑥ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ɪᴛ?

Act 26 - How did you get it?

"Hey. About your scar. If you don't want it, I'll change the script again." Han Sooyoung has pondered about it. Since the time they had their first read-through, she noticed that Dokja was someone who had a lot of worries. The time when he was casted as an important character, the time when Mr. MPM wanted him to be a brand ambassador, Dokja seemed to be evasive.

What about the scar on his back? It seemed old, it was big and protrusive and it should have a certain story behind it. Above all, it was a straight line, like a stab wound. What kind of accident would cause such a deep stab?

It should be the reason why the man didn't want to do naked scenes, there must be an explanation why he didn't want people to see it.

Han Sooyoung might be selfish, egoistic, a genius, beautiful author, but she wasn't insensitive.

Dokja was surprised upon hearing this statement from the director. He had seen and studied the new script. It was good. He was uncomfortable with it but he was sure people would like it, something that would make a deeper impression to the viewers. It would be a waste to discard that script. "Why will you do that? Do whatever you want. You're in charge."

Han Sooyoung grunted. She really couldn't understand this man. "I mean... It occurred to me late. But what if it was a trauma to you?"

Dokja snorted. He lifted his lips coyly, "I didn't think you would care about things like that, Han Sooyoung. Did you eat something weird this morning?"

"Fuck it, Kim Dokja! I regret being sincere with you now!" Han Sooyoung was irritated at the response. She grabbed a lollipop from her jacket's pocket and roughly removed its wrapper.

"Hmm..." Dokja made a pensive expression.

"So what? I won't ask for details, but is it a trauma?"

Dokja shook his head. "It's nothing serious. Just a normal trauma when I was younger. I even forgot about it... well, until now."

Han Sooyoung let out a fed up sigh. "Are you an idiot? There is no such thing as a normal trauma! All traumas are serious!"

Dokja's widened eyes fell on her. He wasn't able to respond.

"And traumas experienced during childhood are the worst! I remember my bastard of a father gave me a cigarette when I was young since I was curious. And the fucker didn't tell me how to smoke it! Damn I never touched a cigarette in my life after all that coughing!" Han Sooyoung scratched her head roughly with a snarl on her face. She heard a soft laugh coming from her side. "Fuck you, don't laugh at me, Kim Dokja!"

"Is... is that...why you... ppfft."

"Stop laughing dammit! I'm gonna make you wear more embarrassing outfits if you don't stop!"

Dokja let out a deep breath to try to calm down. "Is that why you always have a lollipop instead?"

"Huh?" Sooyoung turned agape at the unexpected comment. "Well... part of it. Lemon candy is refreshing and it kinda reduces my stress too."