③⑥ ʙʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘɪɴᴋ ʟɪᴘsᴛɪᴄᴋ

Act 36 - Bright Pink Lipstick

Kim Dokja felt that his mind blanked out for a few seconds, spinning, bouncing, cart-wheeling on every corner of his skull.

What kind of outrageous thing did he just hear?

"Ah. Han Sooyoung, sorry but I didn't quite hear what you said." He caressed his temples in an attempt to ease a big headache. It was futile, unfortunately.

Sooyoung's face was straight, no indications of joking, "DokGu and JoongHyun. We planned to have them kiss accidentally."

"F*cking what?!"

"Ridiculous."

"Oh my!"

"Oh dear."

"Eh?! No way!"

Kim Dokja, Yoo Joonghyuk, Yoo SangAh, Lee Seolhwa and Jang Hayoung reacted almost at the same time. The one with the biggest response was undeniably Kim Dokja.

"Well~ I may not call it accidental. I say staged kissing." Han Sooyoung cackled at the pouring baited reactions. She casually scrolled through her phone with a wide grin, "I think I have a screenshot of that comment. It was so amusing I almost banged my head that time."

Sure enough, there was a screenshot photo on her phone, made by that oddball called 'Reader.'

{'Is JoongHyunie bad at romance? Author-nim, even if it's accidental, make them kiss!'}

"JoongHyunie...pfft. Does he think he's DokGu?" Han Sooyoung didn't suppress her laughter anymore.

"I think it's cute," Yoo SangAh was chuckling, her shoulders trembling in amusement.

Kim Dokja gaped at the phone screen with eyes of disbelief. His young self should be damned! He wanted to bury himself 6 feet under and never see the light again. He didn't expect that his careless comment would bite him in the ass one day.

Words. They were indeed very dangerous.

But he was surely talking about JoongHyun and SeolGi here, not JoongHyun and DokGu! Even if they filmed it now and decided to cut it off belatedly, the damage had already been done. He was sure Yoo Joonghyuk would kill him. But wait, wasn't that man's reaction too weak? Protest more, seriously! This matter involved his chastity as well!

"Han Sooyoung, there are a lot of problems with your proposition." Dokja tried to act calm, folding his arms in front of his chest and crossing his legs, trying to create an air of indignation.

Han Sooyoung matched his cross legged stance and lifted her chin, oozing with confidence, "Ho. Speak your mind then."

Dokja's slender index finger was raised in front of Sooyoung's nose. "First. What will the homophobe viewers say if we included such a scene? Ah, I can already imagine all the hate comments online even if I don't read them!" Dokja made a dramatic sigh, shaking his head in grievance. "Second. It's not necessary, it doesn't lead to any important part of the plot. Purely self indulgent! I'm sure it will be deleted on the post production stage anyways. It's a waste of time!"