③⓪ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴅᴏ ɪ sʟᴇᴇᴘ?

Act 30 – Where do I Sleep?

It was finally the day of filming again, on the same location they went to before. This time just happened to be a two-day filming unlike last time.

On the second day, Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk were together, but the two seemed distant, with an unusually tense air around them, and everybody else noticed it. Dokja was only looking at his script and Joonghyuk was silent with his water bottle at hand.

Yoo SangAh cautiously approached them. "I noticed it yesterday, but are you guys fighting?"

"No?" "Yes."

The two answered at the same time. Dokja denied it while Joonghyuk admitted.

"Eh? We are?"

Joonghyuk didn't answer him and only looked away.

Yoo SangAh whispered to Kim Dokja, "Shouldn't you two fix that? It's not good to fight. Especially since you two have a lot of scenes together today."

"It won't affect the filming." Joonghyuk answered her, he seemed to have heard the whisper.

SangAh made a reluctant face. "I'm not so sure about that."

Kim Dokja made a wry smile. He also wanted to make up with Yoo Joonghyuk, but he didn't know how to approach him, fearing that the man would hate him more. They were still eating together and they went to the filming location together, but they barely had any conversations.

Dokja tried to talk to him once, wanting to apologize, but the man glared at him, stood up, and left him alone.

He wanted those friendly chats back, he wanted to be able to tease him and playfully flirt with him again. But how?

Yoo Joonghyuk looked away. At that time Dokja tried to talk, he felt like the man would make another excuse, so he excused himself before Dokja did. Even Joonghyuk, himself, couldn't understand why he was so irritated, why he was so affected. He also wanted to fix this tense atmosphere, but every time he recalled the dark handprint on Dokja's neck, his mood would instantly turn sour. His glare would instantly shoot like arrows.

At that time, he went to the fitness room on his ground floor and abused the punching bag for a few hours. But it couldn't suppress the irritation swirling on his chest. What was it? Should he go back and properly talk?

He actually tried to knock at Dokja's door that night. But his hand stopped one centimeter from the door. He recalled the time he was asking Dokja about the bruise. The man's face was so terrified, so pale. Yoo Joonghyuk knew it was something serious. But who was he to pry?

Kim Dokja. What was Kim Dokja to him?

He was only someone assigned to him to take care of. An actor with great potential but wasn't given enough opportunities.